SITRANS FUE950 Energy Calculator
The battery or mains powered SITRANS FUE950 is a universal custody transfer approved energy calculator. It is designed for use in hot water, chilled water and cooling/heating applications. The calculator has a modular construction which means that it can be fitted with optional output modules when it is ordered. These include a pulse output, pulse input, current output and an M-Bus add-on module. If needed, the necessary temperature sensor pair and pockets can be ordered along with the calculator.
- MID directive approval for custody transfer for water energy metering
- Cooling approval (according national German PTB K7.2 standard)
- Suitable for 2 and 4 wire temperature sensor connection
- Delivered with heat-/cooling approved PT500 sensor set (incl. sensor pockets)
- Optical M-Bus data reading in accordance with EN 1434
- Instantaneous values for energy and volume flow
- Flexible input / output option modules
- Long battery lifetime (up to 16 years)
- Option for 2 current outputs (4 ... 20mA, passive)
Whatever your process challenge – SITRANS FS has you covered
Monitoring your processes with accurate flow measurement leads to higher transparency, improved productivity – and a better bottom line. To optimize every operation, Siemens offers a comprehensive selection of inline ultrasonic and clamp-on ultrasonic flow sensors, transmitters and complete flow systems.