Process Instrumentation Solutions for HVAC/R
Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
Heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems (HVAC/R) account for over 50% of a building's energy usage, according to the U.S. Department of Energy. Incorrect usage data can directly affect a building’s operating costs and can significantly impact system efficiency and the bottom line. The old saying “you can’t manage what you don’t measure” has never been more important!
Improving chilled water/hot water (CHW/HW) HVAC system efficiencies with the right flow measurement device
This course will describe the pros and cons of different flow measurement technologies, what needs to be considered, and what important options are available when selecting a flow measurement technology for your application.
- Understand why we need to manage energy
- Review where the measurement points of hot and cold water systems are located
- Understand why poor flow profile and poor upstream conditions can heavily impact flow measurement accuracy
- Explore options for reducing the impact of poor flow profile and poor upstream conditions
- Understand the performance impact of selecting the right flow measurement devices
District Energy Process DiagramsFrom cogeneration energy production, district heating and cooling systems to compressed air and steam applications, Siemens products maximize your energy conservation and optimize the cost effectiveness of every process. Check out our process diagrams and products for HVAC.
How can we help you?
Whether you need to measure pressure, temperature, flow, level or weight, Siemens has best-in-class instruments to suit the unique needs of your plant or application - along with a global network of technical support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our high-performance and cost-efficient range of industrial solutions also includes devices for valve positioning, process protection, recording, controlling, communication and more.