SITRANS LT500 HydroRanger/MultiRanger
Level Controller for continuous level measurement and pump control
SITRANS LT500 is the next evolution of digital level, flow, and pump controllers for radar and ultrasonic transmitters – or any 2-wire 4-20 mA device. It is the first choice for radar sensor measurements at 80 GHz and features single and dual point measurements, 6 relays, and Modbus RTU, HART, PROFIBUS DP, PROFIBUS PA, PROFINET.
2022 Innovation Awards Nominees
SITRANS FS290 portable clamp-on flow meter and the SITRANS LT500 HydroRanger/MultiRanger level controller have been nominated for 2022 P.I. Process Instrumentation Innovation Awards! For more than 20 years, these awards have recognized the latest innovations and technology breakthroughs in the process instrumentation industry.
Reliable and accurate level transmittersChoose your preferred technology – radar or ultrasonic.
- No specialists required – Quick Start Wizards with 6 different display views and optional view information
- Precise measurement with multiple options for liquids or solids using various technologies to meet the application needs - compatible with SITRANS LR110/120, SITRANS Probe LU240, and generic mA inputs
- Flexible setup and ease of configuration saves time – 6 fully programmable relays rated at 5A for pump control and alarming
- Data recording for easy analysis and potential process optimization – datalogging, parameter backup, and copy configuration on micro memory card
- Immediate status and diagnostic data to your system ensuring improved process quality and intelligent, faster data for operations – digitalization ready with HART, Modbus RTU, PROFIBUS DP, PROFIBUS PA or PROFINET options and over 175 diagnostics
Supplementary Components are designed to work with most types of instrumentation to provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions. Please find more information here.
Don’t forget that the safest engineered level measurement solution includes switches for back-up, overfill, low level and dry run protection. Click here for more information
How can we help you?
Whether you need to measure pressure, temperature, flow, level or weight, Siemens has best-in-class instruments to suit the unique needs of your plant or application - along with a global network of technical support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our high-performance and cost-efficient range of industrial solutions also includes devices for valve positioning, process protection, recording, controlling, communication and more.