Ultrasonic Level Controller
SITRANS LUT400 are compact, single point, long range ultrasonic controllers for continuous level or volume measurement of liquids, slurries, and solids, and high accuracy monitoring of open channel flow.
The SITRANS LUT400 ultrasonic level controller comes in three different models, depending on the application, level of performance and functionality required:
- SITRANS LUT420 Level Controller: level or volume measurement of liquids, slurries, and solids, as well as basic pump control functions, and basic data logging capability.
- SITRANS LUT430 Level, Volume, Pump and Flow Controller: includes all features of the LUT420 plus a full suite of advanced pump control and alarm functionality, open channel flow monitoring, and basic flow data logging capability.
- SITRANS LUT440 High Accuracy OCM: Our most featured, highest accuracy model. Includes all features of the LUT430, plus the industry’s best accuracy (± 1 mm within 3 m), full suite of advanced control functionality, and enhanced flow logging capability.
Key applications: wet wells, reservoirs, flumes/weirs, chemical storage, liquid storage, hoppers, crusher bins, dry solids storage
Supplementary components are designed to work with most types of instrumentation to provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions. Please find more information here.
Don’t forget that the safest engineered level measurement solution includes switches for back-up, overfill, low level and dry run protection. Click here for more information.
- High accuracy and data logging
- Digital receiver for high performance and reliability in noisy applications
- Intuitive ease of use
- Advanced pump, alarm, and flow control features with three relays
- Integrated datalogger
- Real time clock with daylight saving time and energy-saving algorithms
- Level, Volume and Open Channel Flow monitoring
- Two discrete inputs for backup level override and pump interlock functions
What precision and reliability mean for your applications
Your facility is a busy place - and materials and conditions inside your tanks/vessels/wells are always changing. Siemens ultrasonics selects the correct echo after every measurement, giving you stable readings while still allowing rapid response to actual changes in the material level. The result? Operations are more cost-effective. Inventory monitoring is always precise. Processes can be better controlled. And expensive spill cleanups can be avoided.