From configuration software and mounting brackets to temperature sensors, we offer a variety of accessories that make your level measurement installations easy.
Easy aimers are used to aim ultrasonic transducers on bulk solids applications. The Easy Aimers are available as a stainless steel version (EA 304) or a cast aluminum version (EA 2).
- Easy to properly aim transducer for best perfomance
- Easy to install
Siemens mounting brackets permit simple, fast installation of ultrasonic transducers. These rugged, high quality mounting brackets are constructed of 304 (1.4301) stainless steel and are suitable for use indoors and outdoors. They adjust to fit almost any application, saving you the time and expense of building custom brackets. Each kit includes all mounting parts.
- Includes all parts needed for quick installation
- Easily filts Echomax transducers
- Adds flexibility to mounting options in your installation
Don’t forget that the safest engineered level measurement solution includes switches for back-up, overfill, low level and dry run protection. Click here for more information
SmartLinx modules provide direct digital connection to popular industrial communications buses with true plug-and-play compatibility with any SmartLinx-enabled product manufactured by Siemens. Many Siemens products include HART, PROFIBUS PA and Modbus communications. For additional communication modules, SmartLinx cards are the answer. SmartLinx provides all data from the instrument and allows changes to operation parameters to be done over the bus or telemetry link.
- Fast, easy installation
- Direct connection: no additional installation required
- They require no secondary private buses or gateways and no separate wiring
- There are no extra boxes to connect to your network so there’s a minimum load on engineering and maintenance staff
- Scaleable application layer allows for optimized network bandwidth and memory requirements (for PROFIBUS DPV0 and DeviceNet only)
Modules available for PROFIBUS DPV0, PROFIBUS DPV1, PROFINET, DeviceNet, Modbus TCP/IP, and EtherNet/IP
The TS-3 temperature sensor provides an input signal for temperature compensation of specific Siemens ultrasonic level controllers. Temperature compensation is essential in applications where temperature variations of the sound medium are expected. The TS-3 is used in conjunction with ultrasonic transducers that do not have an integral temperature sensor. It is also recommended in cases where the integral temperature sensor of the transducer cannot be used.
- Chemically resistant ETFE enclosure
- Fast response time
- Approved for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
Download, Support, ServicesFind downloads, support and services for Siemens ultrasonic level measurement.
How can we help you?
Whether you need to measure pressure, temperature, flow, level or weight, Siemens has best-in-class instruments to suit the unique needs of your plant or application - along with a global network of technical support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our high-performance and cost-efficient range of industrial solutions also includes devices for valve positioning, process protection, recording, controlling, communication and more.