Vibrating Level Switch
SITRANS LVS300 is a vibrating rod point level switch for high, low, or demand level detection of bulk solids in bins, silos, or hoppers. The durable single rod probe avoids bridging and withstands harsh application conditions. The LVS300 has a compact design and can be top, side or angle mounted. The vibrating rod design ensures the product will not be impacted by bridging of traditional forks in applications with buildup potential. A durable probe design ensures the product will withstand heavier materials without damage or bending
- Ease of setup with no calibration and rotatable enclosure
- Flexible customer supplied rods up to 4 m for ease of maintenance
- High resistance to mechanical forces
- Suitable for point level detection of light bulk materials starting from 20g/l (1.2 lb/ft³)
- Adjustable sensitivity for varied applications
- Extension and process connection in stainless steel with high surface quality
- Process connection from 1” for installation flexibility
Supplementary Components are designed to work with most types of instrumentation to provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions. Please find more information here.
Key Applications: dry or bulk solids with build-up potential in bins, silos or hoppers such as lime, molding sand, milk powder, flour, salt, and plastic granules.
A switch for every application
For backup high or low levels, interface, or dry run protection points, Siemens switches are your answer – giving you the highest confidence in your level readings. Point level switches offer superior performance while reducing maintenance, downtime, and equipment replacement cost. Their robust design lasts in harsh and abrasive environments, guaranteeing a long service life and low cost of ownership.