Process Instrumentation Training
The Siemens Process Instrumentation training portfolio offers a broad range of training options from classroom courses to online videos for installation and operating instructions.
Each of our courses includes the following learning techniques:
- Tutorial: Instructors provide background information crucial to understanding the system.
- Demonstration: Instructors demonstrate equipment displays and other information systems.
- Hands-on situations: Students spend 30-50% of class time operating equipment and troubleshooting real-world problems.
Visit the SITRAIN® Digital Industry Academy to browse the catalog by technology, location or industry and register for Process Instrumentation courses.
Process Automation Webinar Series
Register now for immediate and free access to a wide range of process automation-related webinars from Siemens experts.
Our webinars cover topics such as:
- Technology trends impacting the industry (digitalization, virtualization, HTML-5, etc.)
- Siemens latest DCS innovations (hardware, software, technology libraries)
- Updates on relevant industry standards (ISA, IEC, NFPA, etc.)
- And more!
How can we help you?
Whether you need to measure pressure, temperature, flow, level or weight, Siemens has best-in-class instruments to suit the unique needs of your plant or application - along with a global network of technical support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our high-performance and cost-efficient range of industrial solutions also includes devices for valve positioning, process protection, recording, controlling, communication and more.