SIPART PS2 Valve Positioner
One that masters everything
The SIPART PS2 is the world’s most widely used electropneumatic valve positioner for linear and part-turn actuators in industrial applications. The PS2 smart positioner is a reliable choice for a wide variety of valve control applications thanks to its advanced diagnostics and extensive range of functions. This well-rounded positioner is ideally equipped to handle even the most extreme operating environments. The PS2 is available with the following enclosure options: polycarbonate, aluminum, stainless steel, flameproof aluminum or 316L stainless steel.
- Robust enclosures and high-quality components provide reliability and long product lifecycle.
- Less maintenance costs and enhanced diagnostic options due to integrated pressure sensors
- Intelligent features (partial stroke test, fail-in-place function, valve signature, …) for higher plant availability and process security
- Siemens SITRANS SAM IQ App for comprehensive control and analysis options
Siemens Zero-Bleed Valve Positioners offer safety, control and significant savings
Save your valuable product AND reduce greenhouse gas emissions by minimizing the bleed rate in your valve positioners.
Watch our video and learn:
- Key concepts behind operating pneumatic valves with compressed air OR natural gas
- What a zero-bleed positioner actually means and what "lost" air/gas really is
- How to quantify the costs of lost air/gas
- Additional tips to conserve energy, preserve your product and reduce emissions
More functions, more possibilities
Prepared for extreme applications: The SIPART PS2 valve positioner with a separate remote position detection can be used for valves in locations difficult to access, or for particularly critical process conditions, such as extreme vibrations or temperatures, dust or water influences. The following external position detection systems can be utilized:
Special protection in radiation-polluting applications: Control electronics require special protection in environmental conditions with high-energy radiation. The SIPART PS2 valve positioner provides the option for separate, remote control electronics that are fitted in a control cabinet, whereas the position detection system and the pneumatic unit remain on the valve.
- Easier access to control electronics through control cabinet
- Distance between control electronics and valve can be up to one kilometer
Download, Support, ServicesFind downloads, support and services for Siemens positioners.
How can we help you?
Whether you need to measure pressure, temperature, flow, level or weight, Siemens has best-in-class instruments to suit the unique needs of your plant or application - along with a global network of technical support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our high-performance and cost-efficient range of industrial solutions also includes devices for valve positioning, process protection, recording, controlling, communication and more.