SITRANS P320/420 is the first pressure transmitter on the market to feature remote safety handling. The instruments’ remote safety handling via SIMATIC PDM saves time during SIL commissioning: rather than manually programming each individual device across a facility, operators can access transmitters from the control room. Both pressure transmitters have an increased proof test interval over other devices on the market with testing periods of up to fifteen years rather than every two. This lowers maintenance costs significantly.
- Reduced commissioning time due to remote safety handling
- Suitable for harsh conditions due to robust materials
- User-friendly due to clear and large display and diagnostic icons acc. to NAMUR NE107 and a quick start wizard
- Maintenance cost reduction due to proof test interval up to 15 years
- Fast reaction and optimized processes due to reduced response time
SITRANS P320/P420 pressure transmitters are designed for applications where safety is critical: industries such as chemical, oil and gas, and power generation. Pressure transmitters are available with various types of remote seals and different versions for measuring:
- Gauge pressure
- Absolute pressure
- Differential pressure
- Volume Flow
- Mass Flow
The portfolio for your process requirements
Every process, every facility, and every environmental constraint brings its own special requirements. For this reason, we have developed SITRANS P pressure transmitters to offer you a complete family of devices with different performances, different capacities, and different materials.