Milltronics SF500 Integrator
Integrator for use with solids flow meters
The Milltronics SF500 integrator operates with any solids flow meter with up to two strain gauge load cells or LVDT sensor.
The Milltronics SF500 integrator processes sensor signals for accurate flow rate and totalized weight of bulk solids. It can take on lower level control functions traditionally handled by other devices, and it supports popular industrial communication buses. Its patented load cell balance function eliminates matching of load cells.
The PID function may be used for rate control of pre-feeding devices and/or control of additives with two internal PID controllers. Operating in tandem with two or more solids flowmeters or weighfeeders, the SF500 may be used for ratio blending and controlling additives. Batching, load-out and alarm functions are also provided by the SF500.
Typical applications: integrator for use with solids flow meters
- Automatic zero and electronic span calibration
Alarms for rate or diagnostic error
- On-board Modbus, optional PROFIBUS DP, ProfiNet, Modbus TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP and DeviceNet™
- On-line calibration and dual PID control with optional analog I/O card
- Multi-point linearizer for high turn down accuracy
- Up to 8 multi-spans for application of more than one flow condition and/or material
- Moisture meter input with optional analog I/O card for calculation of dry weight
1)mA input/output for SF500 is based on I/O card
®Modbus is a registered trademark of Schneider Electric
®Allen-Bradley is a registered trademark of Rockwell Automation
™DeviceNet is a trademark of Open DeviceNet Vendor Association
How can we help you?
Whether you need to measure pressure, temperature, flow, level or weight, Siemens has best-in-class instruments to suit the unique needs of your plant or application - along with a global network of technical support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our high-performance and cost-efficient range of industrial solutions also includes devices for valve positioning, process protection, recording, controlling, communication and more.