SIDOOR - Automatic door control systems for elevators
SIDOOR door control systems for elevators
SIDOOR is the result of 30 years of experience with door control units for elevators. SIDOOR drives work with all common door systems, comply with the latest standards and norms and meet the highest requirements for convenience, quality and precision. The SIDOOR door control system convinces with its ingeniously simple handling. Installation is quick and efficient, servicing is extremely uncomplicated. Commissioning is largely automatic. With the SIDOOR control, you always have an innovative product thanks to the continuous updates which are also offered as downloads for existing devices. Especially with the CANopen version, you experience all advantages of a digitalized door.
- Single-button operation for the entire commissioning process
- Energy-optimized operation of the elevator car
- Automatic motor detection – for high system flexibility
- High degree of operational safety thanks to protective motor design
- Reliability and precision for minimum maintenance and repair costs
- Protection of the electronics in the event of improper force applied against the door movement
- Also suitable for balanced lift and roller gates
- Certified according to EN81-20.
Special advantages of devices with CAN interface
- Plug-and-play via CAN interface. Since 2002, the CANopen application profile for elevators (CiA Lift Profile 417) has made it possible to exchange data between manufacturers of plug-and-play elevator components.
- The operating status of the door control unit can now be queried in more detail via the CAN interface. The CANopen interface has been extended by the manufacturer-specific CAN object "Control state". The door control unit transmits the "operating mode" (undefined, learn run, initial mode, normal operation, error state) and the "operating display" (the ASCII value of the 7-segment display).
- The support of the "Virtual Terminal" function enables remote connection from the elevator controller.
Two technologies - infinite possibilities
SIDOOR AT40 – DC gear drive system
- Glass sliding and folding panel doors (EN81-20)
- Percentage speed e.g. per floor or time adjustable via CANopen
- Weight to be moved up to 600 kg
- Optimal for existing constructions or retrofits
- Holding torques in end positions of the door without door command
- Configurable reaction of the light barrier (LB)
- Light barrier (LB) can be deactivated
- Slow travel to the "OPEN" end position.
- Door mode available via CANopen
- Virtual terminal (CiA 417 Part 2)
- Available as CANopen, Relay and Basic variant
SIDOOR ATE500E – EC direct drive system
- Very high-level performance and excellent control quality
- Especially quiet and gearless drives
- Extended temperature range
- Weight to be moved up to 280 kg
- UL Approval (UL 61010 -1 / UL 61010-2-201)
- Available as CANopen and relay version