SIDOOR - Automatic door control systems for elevators
SIDOOR door control systems for elevators
SIDOOR is the result of 30 years of experience with door control units for elevators. SIDOOR drives work with all common door systems, comply with the latest standards and norms and meet the highest requirements for convenience, quality and precision. The SIDOOR door control system convinces with its ingeniously simple handling. Installation is quick and efficient, servicing is extremely uncomplicated. Commissioning is largely automatic. With the SIDOOR control, you always have an innovative product thanks to the continuous updates which are also offered as downloads for existing devices. Especially with the CANopen version, you experience all advantages of a digitalized door.
Siemens Virtual Experience at Hannover Messe 2021
Hannover Messe 2021 will take place from April 12 to 16 in digital format. Siemens will be participating with a unique virtual presence and event program.
Learn about all of our highlights in a realistic 3D environment at the Siemens Virtual Experience in line with the motto "Digital Enterprise - Infinite Opportunities". This top-notch digital experience is sure to inspire you.
- Single-button operation for the entire commissioning process
- Energy-optimized operation of the elevator car
- Automatic motor detection – for high system flexibility
- High degree of operational safety thanks to protective motor design
- Reliability and precision for minimum maintenance and repair costs
- Protection of the electronics in the event of improper force applied against the door movement
- Also suitable for balanced lift and roller gates
- Certified according to EN81-20.
SIDOOR with new CANopen bus connection
Maximum transparency through a digital elevator door
Thanks to the easily accessible data analysis that is possible via CANopen, you always know the condition of the elevator doors and when they require maintenance. In conjunction with the main controller, this can be broken down by storeys across the building using a web server and WLAN. To manage multiple locations, the elevator control allows service parameters and door status messages to be transmitted to MindSphere (the cloud-based, open IoT operating system from Siemens) and evaluated worldwide. The data evaluation is not limited to the door control system and is even possible for components of all manufacturers via the main control system with corresponding interface. The MindApp FleetManager enables preventive condition-based maintenance.
Special CAN advantages on the example of the new SIDOOR AT40 CAN ADV
- Plug-and-play via CAN interface. Since 2002, the CANopen application profile for elevators (CiA Lift Profile 417) has made it possible to exchange data between manufacturers of plug-and-play elevator components.
- New operating and maintenance data allow a deep insight into the condition of the complete door system. This includes the total electrical and mechanical energy of the motor, as well as the travel times, the mechanical door energy, and the peak currents of the sword sections per door cycle, depending on the direction.
- The operating status of the door control unit can now be queried in more detail via the CAN interface. The CANopen interface has been extended by the manufacturer-specific CAN object "Control state". The door control unit transmits the "operating mode" (undefined, learn run, initial mode, normal operation, error state) and the "operating display" (the ASCII value of the 7-segment display).
- The support of the "Virtual Terminal" function enables remote connection from the elevator controller.
Two technologies - infinite possibilities
SIDOOR AT40 – DC gear drive system
- Glass sliding and folding panel doors (EN81-20)
- Percentage speed e.g. per floor or time adjustable via CANopen
- Weight to be moved up to 600 kg
- Optimal for existing constructions or retrofits
- Holding torques in end positions of the door without door command
- Configurable reaction of the light barrier (LB)
- Light barrier (LB) can be deactivated
- Slow travel to the "OPEN" end position.
- Door mode available via CANopen
- Virtual terminal (CiA 417 Part 2)
- Available as CANopen, Relay and Basic variant
SIDOOR ATE500E – EC direct drive system
- Very high-level performance and excellent control quality
- Especially quiet and gearless drives
- Extended temperature range
- Weight to be moved up to 280 kg
- UL Approval (UL 61010 -1 / UL 61010-2-201)
- Available as CANopen and relay version
Stay up-to-date and be informed about new use cases, exciting references and real success stories. Register now and subscribe to TIA Newsletter.