Getting quickly and flexibly from the blueprint to the finished machine
Siemens CNC shopfloor management software: increased productivity in engineering
In order to quickly and flexibly react to market and customer requirements, machine manufacturers increasingly virtualize and parallelize the development phases of new machines. Prerequisite for this is the consistent use of all digitalization options – from the first idea to the commissioning of the ready-to-use machine.
How can the development of your machine become more efficient?Two objectives have been set up for the machine building sector: 1) increased efficiency and flexibility in development, e.g. through consistent virtualization during the development process, 2) provision of supplementary products and solutions for digitalization in customer production, resulting in new business models.
Optimization of the engineering process
Increase the productivity and efficiency in the machine development process
To launch products more quickly and cost-effectively on the market, you must be able to flexibly react to change requests, where individual machine concepts and short delivery times are increasingly required. This is why the mechanical and electrical development must become more efficient. In other words, not only must high-quality parts manufacturing always be ensured. but a higher level of added value for the machine itself.
Manage MyMachines Starter Package
In order to display changes, Manage MyMachines supports improved service processes on the basis of current machine data, production data and history. Experts having the necessary know-how can then find the possible error causes – which allows creation of new digital business models.
Manage MyMachines on MindSphere V3Enter the digital world!
With this MindApp
- Increase transparency in production
- Develop new business models, based on the performance management system for machine tools
- Subscribe to a three-month ”Manage MyMachines“ starter package – begin by filling out the form below
- Choose between two options: Either a package comprising three or a package for ten machines including MindSphere Value Plan, registration fees, and one-day application & configuration support for Manage MyMachines
- After the first three months, you can easily extend the utilization period
Yes, I'd like a Manage MyMachines starter package
Don't you wish there was a friendly, helpful place with practical knowledge for machining technology, job shop and production planning?
There is. It's called CNC4You – where you can find...
- Tips, tricks, videos
- Education & training
- Digitalization & technology trends
- Experience & knowledge from users like you
- Practical experience with a variety of workpieces
- Literature, manuals & more for download