The open CNC system for special CNC technologies, such as wood, glass and stone cutting machines
Thanks to its integrated SINUMERIK CNC, SIMATIC controller and Windows® 10 operating system, the SINUMERIK MC is the ideal solution for machine tools with individual user interfaces. The areas of application range from machining wood, stone and glass and adhesives to simple grinding applications and special machine tool technologies such as sheet metal cutting, laser & water jet cutting and additive manufacturing.
- The integrated Windows® operating system allows the user interface to be designed simply and matched to customer requirements. The open operating concept and extensive interfaces make the SINUMERIK MC into an integrated and open control system
- The proven SINUMERIK CNC technology enables maximum precision in motion control and with G code programming, ensures freedom and flexibility in machine control
- Even shorter response times of the latest SIMATIC S7-1500F PLC enable increased machining speed and significantly boost automation performance
- Symbolic programming, modern programming languages and extensive toolboxes for implementing standard applications make engineering in the TIA portal simple and efficient
- The Sinumerik MC offers Safety Integrated as a uniform Siemens industry safety standard and implements the multi-level defense-in-depth concept for IT security
- • Attractive option packages offer the best possible adaptation to individual machine requirements
Don't you wish there was a friendly, helpful place with practical knowledge for machining technology, job shop and production planning?
There is. It's called CNC4You – where you can find...
- Tips, tricks, videos
- Education & training
- Digitalization & technology trends
- Experience & knowledge from users like you
- Practical experience with a variety of workpieces
- Literature, manuals & more for download