Among the many topics being exhibited in the two Siemens booths, highlights include:
- The new, powerful control platform, SINUMERIK ONE, and its Digital Twin for machine builders and CNC machine users
- New Digitalization software solutions that increase your engineering productivity and optimize manufacturing performance
- Industrial Edge technology to unlock the full potential of your CNC machines
- The popular NX for Manufacturing software, which enables the use of 3D models, data and processes to seamlessly connect planning and shopfloor operations on a digital thread
- The industrialization of additive manufacturing that enables you to re-imagine your products, re-invent your production, and re-think your business
- Digital Enterprise Services that allow machine tool builders and users to identify unused potential and optimize production based upon customized digitalization strategies.
Attend the conference sessions
- On Wednesday, September 14, industry experts from the Siemens US Motion Control and Digitalization teams will present and discuss leading technology solutions that address current manufacturing challenges.
- 10:00 AM
Digitalization Solutions Consultant, Gus Gremillion, will present use cases for the implementation of Edge Computing in Machine Tools.
- 1:15 PM
Motion Control Product Manager, Tiansu Jing, will speak about Discovering the Benefits of using Digital Twins in CNC Machines and Manufacturing.
You can't leave without seeing three Siemens exhibits during IMTS
From blueprint to finished part
Learn about Siemens' new innovative additive manufacturing collaboration hub designed to bring together machine builders, machine shops, industry leaders, R&D and government institutions to help solve manufacturing problems through Digitalization.
Visit booth 433028 In the West Hall
Make your show time invaluable
Talk about real things with real people - schedule a meeting with Siemens at IMTS
Don't you wish there was a friendly, helpful place with practical knowledge for machining technology, job shop and production planning?
There is. It's called CNC4You – where you can find...
- Tips, tricks, videos
- Education & training
- Digitalization & technology trends
- Experience & knowledge from users like you
- Practical experience with a variety of workpieces
- Literature, manuals & more for download