SIMATIC Field PG
Latest generation of high-performance programming devices in a semi ruggedized notebook design
The SIMATIC Field PG with its robust magnesium housing is well prepared for mobile applications in harsh environments: Shocks and vibrations, but also electromagnetic disturbances in machine-oriented industrial environments do not affect the device. Equipped with all important automation interfaces, the connection to machines and systems is possible via PROFIBUS as well as via two fast PROFINET interfaces. Serial connections are also supported. The SIMATIC memory cards can be deleted and programmed directly in the corresponding slots. The pre-installed engineering software makes the SIMATIC Field PG ready for immediate use. The TIA Portal simplifies fast and efficient configuring, commissioning, service and maintenance. The SIMATIC Field PG is available in two performance choices: Comfort and Advanced
SIMATIC Field PG M6 + TIA Portal + TIA Portal Options
- You need the TIA Portal engineering for SIMATIC Controllers, HMI Panels and you have to deal with safety related applications?
- At the same time you have to maintain and service older machines and plants?
- You want to go with the flow, and test your project without PLC hardware?
- The offer to save engineering time by automatically generating HMI images also appeals to you.
- You and your co-worker share the same project?
- You also want to take action for the environment and better control your energy consumption.
SIMATIC Field PG in a typical service mission
For mobile operations in industrial plants, the SIMATIC Field PG offers both rugged hardware and pre-installed TIA Portal engineering software for fast and efficient configuring, commissioning, service and maintenance.
Thanks to the semi-ruggedized design, the SIMATIC Field PG is especially suitable for use in harsh industrial environments: From engineering of a plant in an office-like environment to testing and servicing close to a machine, all the way to maintenance jobs on the factory floor, everything is possible.
ProductfeaturesLearn everything about technical data, interfaces and software.
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000 MBit) / PROFINET
- 1 x MPI/PROFIBUS
- 2 x USB 3.0 Type A (1 x 1.5 A charging feature while power off),
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type A / Type C
- 1 x COM 1
- 1 x SIMATIC Memory Card, 1 x SIMATIC Multimedia Card
- 1 x Smart card slot (ID card)
- 1 x Universal audio jack (in/out)
- 1 x Card-Reader (SD, SDHC UHS-II, MMC)
- 1 x DP Display Port (for external monitors or projectors, max. 4096 x 2304 Pixel)
- 1 x DVI-I (for external monitors or projectors)
Pre-installed engineering software (can be ordered as Trial, TIA Portal or Combo license)
- STEP 7 Professional (based on TIA Portal) and STEP 7 Professional 2017
- WinCC Advanced (based on TIA Portal) and WinCC flexible Advanced 2008
- STEP 7 Safety and Distributed Safety
- TIA Selection Tool
- Option: STEP 5
- Windows 10 Enterprise, 64-Bit MUI
Tailor made, useful and rugged.
Scope of delivery
• Laptop backpack
• Lightweight, space-saving power supply unit
• Country-specific power cable
• Powerful lithium-ion battery
• S5 EPROM adapter and S5 AG connecting cable (with hardware version M6 Advanced + S5 HW-option)
• DVI-I to VGA adapter
• Quick install guide – brief instructions for getting started quickly