Respond rapidly and cost-effectively to market changes by partnering with Siemens
Meeting demands for higher-performance machines while controlling costs can be tough. To fulfill unique client needs while staying competitive, OEMs must harness innovative and cost-effective automation solutions. Siemens can help with these and other challenges:
Global parts fulfillment
Siemens' worldwide network of resources includes 50,000+ specialists in automation, drives, networks, safety, motion control and motor management across applications and industries.
Customer demand vs. Cost control
Siemens technology accelerates design for customized mass production while minimizing costs with features such as options handling without engineering changes.
Features include in-field firmware updates; remote monitoring and secured web-server access; application-specific software libraries; and state-of-the-art programming software.
Why Partner with Siemens?
• Systemic TIA approach
• Integrated security technology
• Open communication via EtherNet
• Energy-efficient drive technology
• Scalable controller solution (modular/PC-based)
• High-performance, rugged industrial PCs
• World-class HMIs (hardware and software)
• Technical advisers with experience in your application
• Complete database of imagery and documentation
• SIMATIC OEM Software Tool Kits
• Machine Builder Partnership programs, including mentoring and conversion services