Touch Control TC5
Ready, set, touch – perfect conditions at your fingertips
The sleek TC5 all-in-one room operation unit comes in black or white and can be mounted horizontally or vertically. An integrated temperature sensor and wide range of KNX room control applications provide users with the options they need to create optimum room conditions. The password-protected device uses embedded proximity sensors for automatic screen activation.
TC5 wins KNX Product Award 2022!
The Touch Control TC5 wins the KNX Product Award 2022, which was voted on by the worldwide KNX community! The product's elegant design, intuitive operation, and lots of customization options impressed the jury. Upgrade your building with the award-winning, all-in-one room operation unit!
The new Touch Control TC5 is a KNX S-Mode multi-functional touch panel for display, operation and control use. It features a modern design, intuitive operation, and extensive customization options in a 5-inch touch panel. Two colors are available – black or white – and it can be mounted horizontally or vertically. The unit controls lights, blinds, scenes, temperature, air quality, and background music.
- TFT color touch screen 5" (480 x 854)
- Choice of horizontal or vertical mounting
- KNX controller with extensive range of functions and integrated temperature sensor
- Password protection
- Proximity sensor
- Customization of wall papers, screen savers and icons
- LED colored light strip
- Lighting control (switching, dimming, tunable white, human centric lighting)
- Scene control
- HVAC control functions
- Alarm handling with visible displays
- Daily and weekly schedule setups on touchscreen
- Cleaning mode locks screen for 30 seconds
- Integration of window contact and presence detector
- Input for external rain sensor
Control your room in a smart way
Powerful incentives. Impressive savings.
No matter the size of your business, you can take advantage of incentives on HVAC equipment that help you save money and achieve your energy efficiency goals.
Energy Efficiency Rebates: Don’t miss out on local rebates and tax incentives that help reduce the overall expense of installing new HVAC equipment.