Attend our webinar: December 2 at 12:00 ET Creating Digital Buildings with Division 25 Spec Bangor Savings Bank Case Study on Total Room Automation
Buildings which continuously interact, learn and adapt to create environments that are safer, more efficient and resilient. The Division 25 specification integrates different building systems to create digital buildings that interact. Learn how Bangor Savings Bank achieved increased productivity, comfort and energy savings using Desigo Total Room Automation at their new headquarters.
This webinar will review what it took to specify the job under Division 25 for lighting, shades and HVAC and how Bangor Savings Bank is optimally operating a healthy building where employees enjoy coming to work.
• Jason Donovan, SVP Real Estate Management - Bangor Savings Bank
• David Tanner, Owner - XL Automation
• Will Podgorski, Room Automation Business Line Mgr – Siemens
• Solayappan Alagappan, Total Room Automation Product Mgr - Siemens
Gain total room automation with a single DXR controllerDesigo DXR controllers provides an innovative and competitive offering for HVAC room control. Out of the box, each DXR controller contains standard preloaded and configurable applications to support Variable Air Volume, Constant Volume, Fan Coil, Unit Vent, Heat Pump, Chilled Beam, and Dual Duct applications, as well as Total Room Automation (TRA). TRA is a competitive differentiator by offering a unique solution to control HVAC, Lights, and Shades with one single automation device, the Desigo DXR controller.
Features at a Glance
- BACnet/IP and BACnet MS/TP communication
- Dual Ethernet ports for cost optimized BACnet/IP daisy chain installations
- Flexible and highly configurable applications to meet customer requirements
- Fully programmable to meet unique sequences of operations
- QMX room units feature Green Leaf functionality for one-touch return to energy efficient settings
- Multiple and flexible Operational Modes (Pre-Comfort, Comfort, Economy, and Protection)
- Applications compliant with the latest ASHRAE energy standards and codes
- Compliant with California Title 24
All of these functions are built into the standard Desigo DXR Controller. They are highly flexible to meet your customer’s needs.
- Room functions for HVAC: Fan coil, unit vent, VAV, CV, heat pump, chilled beam and dual duct
- Room functions for lighting: Manual control, occupancy/vacancy control, daylight harvesting, constant brightness control
- Room functions for shading: Manual control, glare protection or solar tracking, shadow tracking
- Room coordination functions: Presence detection, scene control, Green Leaf, etc.
- Central functions for all disciplines: Supply chain coordination (e.g., duct pressure reset), etc.