Maximize your fire protection with simple MXL panel migration strategies
You need a simple approach to maximizing your fire and life safety protection investment while avoiding potential failures, costly downtime, and unscheduled maintenance fees. The phase outs for MXL Systems & devices were announced in 2013 and be proactively building a migration path you can take advantage of the latest technologies and features—such as improved isolation and survivability.
A phased approach makes migration simple
Upgrade your MXL system to the latest Siemens technology, and you will have a system fit for the future. A strategic approach, taken in three phases, makes the process simple:
- Upgrade to innovative panels while reusing existing assets and devices – Cerberus PRO Modular & Desigo Fire Safety Modular systems are a modern, customizable version of FireFinder XLS that offers an alternative to a total system retrofit.
- Replace and expand phased-out detectors – Rely on advanced detection technologies and ensure your system adapts as your facility evolves.
- Continue to update your Modular system as your facility needs become more sophisticated.
Capitalize on your previous investments by migrating, rather than fully replacing, your system
Siemens offers flexible modernization plans for your entire fire and life safety protection system. By upgrading, you save 75% as compared to a complete replacement, and take advantage of:
- New faster & updated technology
- Limiting liability
- Eliminate expensive emergency upgrades
- Customizable service plans