Hear from industry leaders and Siemens experts as they describe the new normal in smart infrastructure and explain the fire & life safety technologies and innovations leading the way.
Fire and life safety systems that are properly maintained and serviced per standards will help you achieve this goal and minimize your risks. To provide the highest probability that fire and life safety systems will operate properly in the event of a fire – detect fires, notify occupants, and extinguish flames – the NFPA requires 24x7 monitoring; regular inspection, testing, and maintenance; and timely deficiency repairs. Insurance providers, as well as federal, state, and local authorities having jurisdiction (AHJ) may have additional requirements that must also be met.
Our team of experts can help you stay compliant, as well as assist in properly inspecting, testing and maintaining your fire & life safety systems and equipment per standards and requirements specific to your building, business, and jurisdiction.
Siemens Engineering Hot Topics Webinar Series
Join Fire Safety Experts on Siemens 30 minute Webinar Series.
In-building communication failure and poor radio coverage due to dead spots can put first responders and building occupants in great danger during an emergency. It’s a too-often occurrence, faced by a majority of fire departments and emergency personnel and can lead to an unnecessary loss of life or property.
Siemens Emergency Responder Communication Enhancement System (ERCES) is a turnkey solution that:
- Ensures critical communication between dispatch centers, incident commanders and first responders
- Enables IFC and NFPA code compliance
- Supports first responders with their life-saving operations
From routine communications to work environment conditions to crisis situations and everything in between, timely information is essential in today’s fast-paced business world. With Siemens Alarm Notifications Service (ANS) you can quickly implement automated notifications and enhance daily communications.
ANS is scalable and flexible. A cloud-based service, it allows you to easily and cost-effectively scale up to more than 10,000 users. And, with its open architecture you can integrate new and existing 3rd party systems such as automation, fire & life safety, security, intercom/PA, and many others. ANS also incorporates a wide range of communication modalities, so you can reach the right people – wherever they are, whatever they are doing.
Managing a compliant service program can be challenging, costly, and time consuming. A typical building can have 10-15+ different fire and life safety systems from multiple vendors and each with their own codes and standards that must be met. By taking a strategic and holistic approach to the inspection, testing and maintenance of these systems, you’ll spend less time and budget managing vendors while increasing protection of people, property and assets.
Our new white paper can walk you through the case for a strategic fire & life safety service program, including:
- The critical role of fire & life safety systems
- The challenges of managing a code-compliant service program
- Smart approaches to fire & life safety service
- Selecting your fire & life safety partner
Why partner with Siemens Fire & Life Safety Team?
- Expert knowledge of codes, regulations, trends, and technologies
- Comprehensive services for fire alarm, sprinkler, suppression, and other fire-related systems and equipment with local presence from a global company
- Inspection, testing, maintenance, and documentation in accordance with NFPA standards, as well as federal, state, and local AHJ requirements
- Strong industry participation in fire protection advocacy, research, and code development committees
- NICET-trained (National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies) certified technicians on most major systems
- Core competencies in integrated building systems (building automation, security, electrical, lighting, and mechanical)
Inspection, testing, and maintenance services can help you comply with NFPA standards, local Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) requirements, as well as meet federal, state, and local codes specific to your business. Siemens provides these services, and provides online, electronic documentation makes it easy to maintain records and to demonstrate to your AHJs that services on your Fire and Life Safety Systems were completed per requirements.
Technology bundles for electrical contractors
Electrical contractors are being relied upon to deliver highly integrated solutions designed to achieve goals beyond what is possible with disparate products. When you partner with Siemens, you are partnering with a company that not only offers a wide range of integrated, smart, low-voltage solutions, but also provides technical expertise and project management to help ensure your projects are completed on time and on budget. In fact, Siemens fire alarm technologies and system integration have been demonstrated to enable electrical contractors to reduce installation costs up to 20%. Our Smart Building System Technology Bundles for Electrical Contractors can help you get started.
Protection matters every minute, every day
A perfect place is a protected place. Make your place where you work, live and play a safe place by contacting our experts today.