Hear from industry leaders and Siemens experts as they describe the new normal in smart infrastructure and explain the fire & life safety technologies and innovations leading the way.
Fire and life safety systems that are properly maintained and serviced per standards will help you achieve this goal and minimize your risks. To provide the highest probability that fire and life safety systems will operate properly in the event of a fire – detect fires, notify occupants, and extinguish flames – the NFPA requires 24x7 monitoring; regular inspection, testing, and maintenance; and timely deficiency repairs. Insurance providers, as well as federal, state, and local authorities having jurisdiction (AHJ) may have additional requirements that must also be met.
Our team of experts can help you stay compliant, as well as assist in properly inspecting, testing and maintaining your fire & life safety systems and equipment per standards and requirements specific to your building, business, and jurisdiction.
Siemens Engineering Hot Topics Webinar Series
Join Fire Safety Experts on Siemens 30 minute Webinar Series.
In-building communication failure and poor radio coverage due to dead spots can put first responders and building occupants in great danger during an emergency. It’s a too-often occurrence, faced by a majority of fire departments and emergency personnel and can lead to an unnecessary loss of life or property.
Siemens Emergency Responder Communication Enhancement System (ERCES) is a turnkey solution that:
- Ensures critical communication between dispatch centers, incident commanders and first responders
- Enables IFC and NFPA code compliance
- Supports first responders with their life-saving operations
Why partner with Siemens Fire & Life Safety Team?
- Expert knowledge of codes, regulations, trends, and technologies
- Comprehensive services for fire alarm, sprinkler, suppression, and other fire-related systems and equipment with local presence from a global company
- Inspection, testing, maintenance, and documentation in accordance with NFPA standards, as well as federal, state, and local AHJ requirements
- Strong industry participation in fire protection advocacy, research, and code development committees
- NICET-trained (National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies) certified technicians on most major systems
- Core competencies in integrated building systems (building automation, security, electrical, lighting, and mechanical)
Inspection, testing, and maintenance services can help you comply with NFPA standards, local Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) requirements, as well as meet federal, state, and local codes specific to your business. Siemens provides these services, and provides online, electronic documentation makes it easy to maintain records and to demonstrate to your AHJs that services on your Fire and Life Safety Systems were completed per requirements.
Protection matters every minute, every day
A perfect place is a protected place. Make your place where you work, live and play a safe place by contacting our experts today.