Fast-acting electronic damper actuators
OpenAir™ fast-acting damper actuators operate with a timing of 2 seconds and provide a wide variety of control signals with 24VAC/DC operation and plenum rating.
Patented self-centering shaft adapter concentrically holds shaft with no slipping or call backs for fast installation. Fast timing of 2-second operation provides life safety protection in critical environments. Fail-safe or Fail-in-place operation performs all control signal options: 2-position, floating, 0-10VDC, 2-10VDC, 4-20mA operation.
Use HIT, our HVAC Integrated Tool, to find the right products for your projects. It’s continually updated with the latest information pricing for accurate planning and budgeting.
- Dual-adjustable auxiliary switches
- 2-second timing
- 24VAC/DC operation
- Universal control signals
- Plenum rating
- Rated for over 100,000 full stroke cycles or 7 million repositions.
- Highly accurate operation/positioning
- Built in 1/2" NPT conduit adapter
Easily select the right damper actuator using HIT's torque calculation tool and filters
- Selection – Filters and calculators help you properly size and select the right products for your application
- Replacement – The replacement guide helps you quickly find current Siemens products for other brands and discontinued parts
- Projects – Quickly create project schedules and gather submittal documents for faster bidding to help you win more business
- Ordering – Built-in shopping cart connects to Siemens iMall for faster ordering