Fast-acting electronic damper actuators
OpenAir™ fast-acting damper actuators operate with a timing of 2 seconds and provide a wide variety of control signals with 24VAC/DC operation and plenum rating.
Patented self-centering shaft adapter concentrically holds shaft with no slipping or call backs for fast installation. Fast timing of 2-second operation provides life safety protection in critical environments. Fail-safe or Fail-in-place operation performs all control signal options: 2-position, floating, 0-10VDC, 2-10VDC, 4-20mA operation.
Use HIT, our HVAC Integrated Tool, to find the right products for your projects. It’s continually updated with the latest information pricing for accurate planning and budgeting.
- Dual-adjustable auxiliary switches
- 2-second timing
- 24VAC/DC operation
- Universal control signals
- Plenum rating
- Rated for over 100,000 full stroke cycles or 7 million repositions.
- Highly accurate operation/positioning
- Built in 1/2" NPT conduit adapter
Use this simple and convenient selection guide to compare product information and choose the right product for your project. Selecting the right damper actuator for your application has never been easier.
Visit HIT for even more selection choices like individual selection of values for torques and controls, in addition to schedule creation and list pricing.
Want to install reliable products?
Siemens offers a 5-year warranty on valves, actuators, damper actuators, sensors, thermostats and meters.
Easily select the right damper actuator using HIT's torque calculation tool and filters
- Selection – Filters and calculators help you properly size and select the right products for your application
- Replacement – The replacement guide helps you quickly find current Siemens products for other brands and discontinued parts
- Projects – Quickly create project schedules and gather submittal documents for faster bidding to help you win more business
- Ordering – Built-in shopping cart connects to Siemens iMall for faster ordering