Non-spring return electronic damper actuators
OpenAir™ electronic rotary non-spring return damper actuators use a patented self-centering shaft adapter, which concentrically holds the damper shaft with no slipping or call backs or the single point centered connection on the lower torque actuators. Perfect for VAV equipment use with the plenum rating which may eliminate the need for conduit if local code allows. Many of the actuators offer selectable modulating signals of either 0-10VDC or 2-10VDC. Manual override capability is available on all types.
The electronic non-spring return damper actuator series offers torques ranging from 44 lb-in to 310 lb-in with a variety of standard control signals and built-in options.
OpenAir non-spring return actuators are energy efficient using a patented self-centering shaft adapter which concentrically holds the damper shaft with no slipping or call backs or the single point centered connection on the lower torque actuators.
- Optional built-in features save installation time with dual-adjustable auxiliary switches or start/span capability
- Self-centering shaft adapter along with precabled components and manual override save installation time
- Low power consumption means more energy efficiency and savings
- Enhanced GDE/GLB actuators rated for performance of 100,000 full stroke cycles and 5 million repositions
- Wide range of temperature operation from -25° F to 130° F