Non-spring return electronic damper actuators
OpenAir™ electronic rotary non-spring return damper actuators use a patented self-centering shaft adapter, which concentrically holds the damper shaft with no slipping or call backs or the single point centered connection on the lower torque actuators. Perfect for VAV equipment use with the plenum rating which may eliminate the need for conduit if local code allows. Many of the actuators offer selectable modulating signals of either 0-10VDC or 2-10VDC. Manual override capability is available on all types.
The electronic non-spring return damper actuator series offers torques ranging from 44 lb-in to 310 lb-in with a variety of standard control signals and built-in options.
OpenAir non-spring return actuators are energy efficient using a patented self-centering shaft adapter which concentrically holds the damper shaft with no slipping or call backs or the single point centered connection on the lower torque actuators.
Use HIT, our HVAC Integrated Tool, to find the right products for your projects. It’s continually updated with the latest information pricing for accurate planning and budgeting.
- Optional built-in features save installation time with dual-adjustable auxiliary switches or start/span capability
- Self-centering shaft adapter along with precabled components and manual override save installation time
- Low power consumption means more energy efficiency and savings
- Enhanced GDE/GLB actuators rated for performance of 100,000 full stroke cycles and 5 million repositions
- Wide range of temperature operation from -25° F to 130° F
Use this simple and convenient selection guide to compare product information and choose the right product for your project. Selecting the right damper actuator for your application has never been easier.
Visit HIT for even more selection choices like individual selection of values for torques and controls, in addition to schedule creation and list pricing.
Want to install reliable products?
Siemens offers a 5-year warranty on valves, actuators, damper actuators, sensors, thermostats and meters.
Easily select the right damper actuator using HIT's torque calculation tool and filters
- Selection – Filters and calculators help you properly size and select the right products for your application
- Replacement – The replacement guide helps you quickly find current Siemens products for other brands and discontinued parts
- Projects – Quickly create project schedules and gather submittal documents for faster bidding to help you win more business
- Ordering – Built-in shopping cart connects to Siemens iMall for faster ordering