Spring return electronic damper actuators
OpenAir™ electronic rotary spring return damper actuator series offers torques ranging from 20 lb-in to 160 lb-in with a variety of standard control signals and built in-options. Ideal for economizer dampers, roof top unit and air handling unit control.
The energy efficient spring return damper actuators offer 15-second spring return capability and 90-second drive open timing; with GQD offering 30-second drive open timing. All actuators are plenum rated. The patented self-centering shaft adapter concentrically holds the shaft with no slipping or call backs and saves installation time. The actuators (except GQD) also offer manual override to move the equipment in the absence of power.
Use HIT, our HVAC Integrated Tool, to find the right products for your projects. It’s continually updated with the latest information pricing for accurate planning and budgeting.
- Highly accurate operation/positioning
- 24VAC/DC operation available
- Built in ½” NPT conduit adapter on select models
- Plenum rated
- 15-second spring return time to close
- Rated for over 100,000 full stroke cycles and 5 million repositions on select models
Use this simple and convenient selection guide to compare product information and choose the right product for your project. Selecting the right damper actuator for your application has never been easier.
Visit HIT for even more selection choices like individual selection of values for torques and controls, in addition to schedule creation and list pricing.
NEW: Siemens HVAC Interactive Digital Catalog 10.0
Find the right HVAC device to make your perfect place a reality. Discover the essential product details you need to make the right product selection by downloading the Siemens HVAC catalog today.
No matter the size of your business, you can take advantage of incentives on HVAC equipment that help you save money and achieve your energy efficiency goals.
Energy Efficiency Rebates: Don’t miss out on local rebates and tax incentives that help reduce the overall expense of installing new HVAC equipment.
QIP Tax Deduction: Qualified interior improvements made by the taxpayer for existing non-residential buildings may be eligible for a tax deduction of the full amount of equipment and labor costs in a single year, without limitation on the size of the project.
Want to install reliable products?
Siemens offers a 5-year warranty on valves, actuators, damper actuators, sensors, thermostats and meters.
Easily select the right damper actuator using HIT's torque calculation tool and filters
- Selection – Filters and calculators help you properly size and select the right products for your application
- Replacement – The replacement guide helps you quickly find current Siemens products for other brands and discontinued parts
- Projects – Quickly create project schedules and gather submittal documents for faster bidding to help you win more business
- Ordering – Built-in shopping cart connects to Siemens iMall for faster ordering