Sensors engineered to help ensure healthy and productive indoor climates.
With sensors that measure air quality, flow, humidity, pressure and temperature, Siemens enables you to control the entire HVAC system effectively. This helps to ensure occupant comfort while also optimizing building efficiency and indoor air quality. Our sensors are engineered for easy, simple installation and are maintenance-free. Built to Siemens standards, our rigorous testing ensures high quality sensors that provide years of reliable, accurate performance in any HVAC or building automation system.
A wide range of accurate and reliable HVAC sensors
NEW: Siemens HVAC Interactive Digital Catalog 10.0
Find the right HVAC device to make your perfect place a reality. Discover the essential product details you need to make the right product selection by downloading the Siemens HVAC catalog today.
Why use sensors?
Why choose Siemens sensors?
NEW: Building Technologies Blog Center
Read forward thinking perspectives from subject-matter experts on HVAC related topics we know you care about. Articles ranging from HVAC products, to energy efficiency, indoor air quality and more.
We trust in the quality of our products.
Siemens offers a 5-year warranty on valves, actuators, damper actuators, sensors*, thermostats and meters.
* Not applicable to PL-link devices or Series 2200/3200 units with display.
NEW QBM3230 Differential Pressure Sensors
The QBM3230 sensors are designed to measure differential pressure on the air side of an HVAC system. With both selectable measuring ranges and selectable output signals, fewer part numbers are needed to support a wider application coverage. Rugged polycarbonate housing features an integrated mounting bracket and high strength barbed connections for standard ¼” tubing.
Sensor Selection Made Easy with HIT (HVAC Integrated Tool)
- Selection – Filters and calculators help you properly size and select the right products for your application
- Replacement – The replacement guide helps you quickly find current Siemens products for other brands and discontinued parts
- Projects – Quickly create project schedules and gather submittal documents for faster bidding to help you win more business
- Ordering – Built-in shopping cart connects to Siemens iMall for faster ordering