Sensors engineered to help ensure healthy and productive indoor climates.
With sensors that measure air quality, flow, humidity, pressure and temperature, Siemens enables you to control the entire HVAC system effectively. This helps to ensure occupant comfort while also optimizing building efficiency and indoor air quality. Our sensors are engineered for easy, simple installation and are maintenance-free. Built to Siemens standards, our rigorous testing ensures high quality sensors that provide years of reliable, accurate performance in any HVAC or building automation system.
A wide range of accurate and reliable HVAC sensors
We trust in the quality of our products.
Siemens offers a 5-year warranty on valves, actuators, damper actuators, sensors*, thermostats and meters.
* Not applicable to PL-link devices or Series 2200/3200 units with display.
NEW QBM3230 Differential Pressure Sensors
The QBM3230 sensors are designed to measure differential pressure on the air side of an HVAC system. With both selectable measuring ranges and selectable output signals, fewer part numbers are needed to support a wider application coverage. Rugged polycarbonate housing features an integrated mounting bracket and high strength barbed connections for standard ¼” tubing.
Why use sensors?
Why choose Siemens sensors?
Sensor Selection Made Easy with HIT (HVAC Integrated Tool)
- Selection – Filters and calculators help you properly size and select the right products for your application
- Replacement – The replacement guide helps you quickly find current Siemens products for other brands and discontinued parts
- Projects – Quickly create project schedules and gather submittal documents for faster bidding to help you win more business
- Ordering – Built-in shopping cart connects to Siemens iMall for faster ordering