Higher shutoff, low leakage, long-lasting performance.
Designed with an internal ball that has flow paths through it and rotates 90 degrees between PTFE seals to open and close to control flow. Most ball valves have a flow characterization disk which provides an equal percentage flow characteristic. Full port ball valves provide maximum flows and do not contain a characterization disc.
Siemens 6-way ball valves are available in ½ to 1-inch sizes with Cv ranging from 0.3 to 4.7. Used to control hot and chilled water with up to 50% glycol over a temperature range of 35° F to 250° F. These valves couple with the Siemens GDE161.1P OpenAir™ modulating damper actuator to provide single valve and actuator changeover and control of hot and chilled water.
- 2-way and 3-way mixing or diverting
- Stainless steel or chrome-plated brass ball
- ANSI 250 pressure rating
- Characterized flow optimizers provide equal percentage flow characteristic
- 200 psi close-off with ANSI Class IV leakage (0.01%)
- Uses on/off fail-safe, floating and modulating fail-safe and fail-in-place actuators
- Variety of ball sizes and flow coefficients (Cv) minimizes the need for downsizing pipes and accurately controls fluid through coils
- Close-off leakage of 3-way bypass much lower at less than 0.1% compared to competitors that can be up to 2%
- Double O-ring blow-out proof stem ensures long life and consistent performance
- Reduces complexity in installation, commissioning and cabling, thus lowering costs.
- Minimizes data points and costs since only a single actuator is required
- 0% leakage prevents hot and chilled water from mixing
- Built-in pressure compensation function prevents over-pressurization of coil as media temperature increases
Free factory assembly and valve tagging
Valves and valve actuators are assembled and tagged for direct delivery to any jobsite, free of charge. All you do is specify each valve’s location when placing your initial order and we will tag them before shipping to save you installation time and expense. For questions call 800-516-9964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HIT – HVAC Integrated Tool
- Selection – Filters and calculators help you properly size and select the right products for your application
- Replacement – The replacement guide helps you quickly find current Siemens products for other brands and discontinued parts
- Projects – Quickly create project schedules and gather submittal documents for faster bidding to help you win more business
- Ordering – Built-in shopping cart connects to Siemens iMall for faster ordering