Get the job done with ball valves
Siemens ball valves and valve actuators deliver comprehensive control solutions. Siemens has the highest close-off in the industry and the largest selection of valve trim finishes for chrome plated brass and 316 stainless steel. Siemens' premium grade materials and construction includes a better design blowout proof stem that withstands high pressure and a double O-ring stem packing. Every Siemens valve and actuator is factory tested and goes above and beyond with rigorous lifecycle testing for higher reliability. Create comfortable and efficient environments with the precise performance of Siemens ball valves.
Siemens 6-way ball valves are available in ½ to 1-inch sizes with Cv ranging from 0.3 to 4.7. Used to control hot and chilled water with up to 50% glycol over a temperature range of 35° F to 250° F. These valves couple with the Siemens GDE161.1P OpenAir™ modulating damper actuator to provide single valve and actuator changeover and control of hot and chilled water.
- 2-way and 3-way mixing or diverting
- Stainless steel or chrome-plated brass ball
- ANSI 250 pressure rating
- Characterized flow optimizers provide equal percentage flow characteristic
- 200 psi close-off with ANSI Class IV leakage (0.01%)
- Uses on/off fail-safe, floating and modulating fail-safe and fail-in-place actuators
- Variety of ball sizes and flow coefficients (Cv) minimizes the need for downsizing pipes and accurately controls fluid through coils
- Close-off leakage of 3-way bypass much lower at less than 0.1% compared to competitors that can be up to 2%
- Double O-ring blow-out proof stem ensures long life and consistent performance
- Reduces complexity in installation, commissioning and cabling, thus lowering costs.
- Minimizes data points and costs since only a single actuator is required
- 0% leakage prevents hot and chilled water from mixing
- Built-in pressure compensation function prevents over-pressurization of coil as media temperature increases
Just released! Piping packages are here.
NEW: Siemens HVAC Interactive Digital Catalog 10.0
Find the right HVAC device to make your perfect place a reality. Discover the essential product details you need to make the right product selection by downloading the Siemens HVAC catalog today.
Want to install reliable products?
Siemens offers a 5-year warranty on valves, actuators, damper actuators, sensors, thermostats and meters.
- The blowout proof stem withstands high system pressure.
- The 2-piece valve body design promotes fewer installation errors compared to 3-piece valve bodies.
- The double O-ring stem packing prevents leaking and ensures long-lasting performance.
- Wider material selection with trim finishes in Chrome Plated Brass and Stainless Steel 316.
Highest close-off in the industry
Siemens ball valves provide exact control in all types of applications which provides savings and a smaller footprint.
Other valves on the market have a lower close-off which requires either a redesign or the need for a larger actuator, which increases cost and requires a larger footprint.
Every Siemens valve and actuator is tested right from the factory line to assure longer performance.
Siemens goes above and beyond with rigorous lifecycle testing of up to 60K full strokes and up to 1.5 million repositions for higher reliability.
Saving the planet, one bottle of vodka at a time
Marble Distilling Co. is on a mission in to become the most sustainable, zero waste distillery on the planet by saving energy and maximizing comfort.
Free factory assembly and valve tagging
Valves and valve actuators are assembled and tagged for direct delivery to any jobsite, free of charge. All you do is specify each valve’s location when placing your initial order and we will tag them before shipping to save you installation time and expense. For questions call 800-516-9964 or email email@example.com
Easily size and select a valve with HIT
- Selection – Filters and calculators help you properly size and select the right products for your application
- Replacement – The replacement guide helps you quickly find current Siemens products for other brands and discontinued parts
- Projects – Quickly create project schedules and gather submittal documents for faster bidding to help you win more business
- Ordering – Built-in shopping cart connects to Siemens iMall for faster ordering