Excellent for isolation applications.
Butterfly valves have a flat round disc that rotates 90 degrees to control flow. The disc rotates into a resilient EPDM seat, lining the inside circumference of the valve body to provide close-off. Available in a variety of configurations.
Available in 2- to 20-inch sizes with Cv ranging from 38 to 22,339. Siemens butterfly valves control hot and chilled water with up to 50% glycol over a temperature range of 40° F to 250° F. Used with industrial actuators, pneumatic actuators and OpenAir™ damper actuators.
- 2-way and 3-way configurations
- Full-cut and undercut discs
- Fit ANSI 125/150 flanges
- Molded-in resilient seat provides bubble-tight shut off up to 175 psi
- On/off, floating and modulating control signals
- Fail-in-place industrial actuators
- Fail-safe operation with pneumatic and damper actuators
- Bubble-tight shut off with zero leakage eliminates wasted energy
- Allows isolation and removal of downstream piping while system is pressurized
- Provides years of trouble-free service
- Extended neck provides clearance for flanges and piping insulation