A more robust butterfly valve design that lasts even longer.
Butterfly valves are the workhorse in a hydronic system needed to isolate flow with bubble-tight shutoff. At Siemens, we continuously challenge ourselves to improve butterfly valves to exceed hydronic system demands with improved performance, efficiency and value. So we set our sights on designing the best version of the most widely used butterfly valve type to be more robust and last even longer -- delivering better value. The valves are ideal for chilled water, hot water and open-loop cooling tower applications.
- 2" – 24" sizes (50 - 610 mm)
- Full cut / Under cut discs
- 2-Way / 3-Way assemblies
- ASTM A126 Class A cast iron body
- 316 Stainless steel disc (2" - 12")
- Electronless nickel plated ductile iron disc (14" - 24")
- 416 Stainless steel stem
- Heavy duty acetal stem bearing
- High purity, peroxide cured, high temperature EPDM seat
- -40° F to continuous 250° F (-40 to 121° C) temperature range
- Nitrile butadine rubber packing
- Fit ANSI 125 flange
- Molded-in resilient seat provides bubble-tight shutoff up to 175 Psi
- On/off, floating and modulating control signals
- Fail-in-place industrial actuators
- Fail-safe operation with OpenAir actuators
- Resilient, high-temperature EPDM seat is suitable for continuous 250° F applications
- Corrosion resistant disc is optimized for open loop cooling tower applications
- Bubble-tight shut off with zero leakage eliminates wasted energy
- Provides years of trouble-free service
- Extended neck provides clearance for flanges and piping insulation
A better butterfly valve
Highly corrosion resistant
Siemens uses robust disc materials that ensure valves perform in the harshest conditions.
- Valve sizes 2”-12” use high quality 316 stainless steel
- Valve sizes 14”-24” use electroless nickel plated ductile iron
Our high purity, peroxide-cured high temperature EPDM seat is built to last in continuous 250°F applications. Additional resilient seat advantages:
- Better shape and memory retention over the service life of the valve
- Molded tongue-and-groove design lowers torque, while also providing bubble-tight shutoff.
Every Siemens valve and actuator are tested from the factory line to assure longer performance and bubble-tight shutoff for 0% leakage. Lifecycle testing performed at continuous 250° Fahrenheit and meets ANSI 125 standards.
Free factory assembly and valve tagging
Valves and valve actuators are assembled and tagged for direct delivery to any jobsite, free of charge. All you do is specify each valve’s location when placing your initial order and we will tag them before shipping to save you installation time and expense.
For questions call 800-516-9964 or email email@example.com