Extremely fast and very precise control for water, steam and refrigerants.
Use an electronically controlled magnet to position the stem and metal disc plug to very quickly and precisely control flow and provide close-off.
Siemens magnetic actuated refrigeration 2-way and 3-way (mixing and diverting) valves are designed for modulating control of refrigeration circuits using most commonly used safety refrigerants as well as R744 (CO2) and ammonia (MVS661 only) with a temperature range of -40° F to 250° F. Available in sizes from ½- to 1¼-inch with Cv from 0.12 to 14.
- 2-way and 3-way diverting
- >1000:1 stroke resolution for precise control
- Fast positioning time (<1 second)
- Linear valve characteristic
- 232 psi and 363 psi pressure class
- Solder pipe connections
- 24Vac/dc operating voltage
- 100% duty cycle
- DIP switch selectable modulating control signals (0/2-10V, 0/4-20mA)
HIT – HVAC Integrated Tool
- Selection – Filters and calculators help you properly size and select the right products for your application
- Replacement – The replacement guide helps you quickly find current Siemens products for other brands and discontinued parts
- Projects – Quickly create project schedules and gather submittal documents for faster bidding to help you win more business
- Ordering – Built-in shopping cart connects to Siemens iMall for faster ordering