Reliable terminal unit control.
Siemens zone valves have a stroke valve design for on/off or basic modulating control to ensure HVAC hydronic systems deliver reliable comfort. Feature direct-coupled technology for quick connection of the valve body and actuator without tools.
Siemens Zone valves are available in ½- to 1-inch line sizes with Cv ranging from 1.0 to 7.0. These valves can control hot and chilled water, with up to 50% glycol, over a temperature range of 35° F to 230° F. On/off fail-safe and floating or modulating fail-in-place actuators are available.
- 2-way normally open and normally closed combinations
- 3-way diverting
- Sweat or NPT end connections
- 232 psi pressure rating
- High close-off up to 87psi with ANSI Class III leakage (0.1%)
- SFA/P Series or STA/P Series on/off fail-safe actuators
- SSA/P Series floating or modulating fail-in-place actuators
- Only Siemens offers metal-to-metal plug and seat which eliminates traditional rubber flappers that can harden and chip over time causing leak paths and debris in the system
- Compact size with rotatable actuator - able to fit in tight spaces
- All actuators are interchangeable with all valve bodies
Free factory assembly and valve tagging
Valves and valve actuators are assembled and tagged for direct delivery to any jobsite, free of charge. All you do is specify each valve’s location when placing your initial order and we will tag them before shipping to save you installation time and expense. For questions call 800-516-9964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org