Secure people, assets, and your business with comprehensive video management
Clarity throughout your organization
Today’s organizations face an increasing number of security breaches—and the intensity of these threats is on the rise, too. From acts of terror to workplace shootings, people understand the reality that video surveillance plays in modern society.
According to the U.S. Department of Labor, about 2 million American workers are the victims of workplace violence—every year. Physical security measures not only help protect your employees from these threats, they also have a profound impact on your organization’s cybersecurity, employee theft, inventory control, and much more.
It isn’t enough to simply record what’s going on in your facility. Archiving hours upon hours of video footage, from throughout your locations, does nothing to secure your people, assets, or business. Siveillance™ Video goes well beyond meeting basic video management requirements and together with it’s many 3rd party integration partners, delivers comprehensive information you can use to make fast, effective proactive decisions about your business.
Achieve basic security requirements
Designed for smaller, single-site installations, the Siveillance Video Core offers IP video management software for up to 48 cameras. With this solution, you can:
- Implement easy-to-use video surveillance
- Integrate other applications, such as access control and video analytics
- Access your system from anywhere
Siveillance Video Core is the perfect match for retail shops, parking lots, and office buildings.
Choose Siveillance Video Core if you need fewer than 48 cameras and:
- Support for an unrestricted number of concurrent users
- Full alarm management, including assigning alarms to different users and adding comments to system alarms
- Multi-layer maps to get an overview of your entire site
- Access to the latest camera technologies
Automate surveillance and security
For small- to medium-sized sites, such as schools or museums, you need a visual overview of your entire security system. With Siveillance Video Core Plus, you can:
- Monitor, manage, and resolve incidents quickly
- Document events as they happen
- Take appropriate action with Alarm Manager’s clear overview
You can also easily automate many security functions with event-driven rules and scheduled processes.
Choose Siveillance Video Core Plus if you need unlimited cameras and servers and:
- Full alarm management for a consolidated overview of security and system alarms for visual verification
- Multi-layer maps to get an overview of your entire site with live video feeds
- Support for two-way audio, so operators can actively communication with people and relay instructions
Implement advanced surveillance
For medium and large installations, such as warehouses or stadiums, you need powerful control for advanced video surveillance:
- Centralized system management helps drive down costs while maximizing staff efficiency
- Situational awareness tools provide accurate, real-time, and actionable information
You can also efficiently manage your video storage with bookmarks and descriptive notes to quickly sort archived data.
Choose Siveillance Video Advanced if you need unlimited cameras and servers and:
- Powerful central management, from a wide range of administration tools to configuration reports
- High-performance video recording with unlimited system scalability, reliable video recording, and hardware accelerated video motion detection
- Real-time situational overview, including interactive smart maps, alarm manager, bookmarking, and a video wall solution
Meet the highest security demands
Designed for large-scale and high-security requirements, Siveillance Video Pro lets you:
- Conduct efficient incident investigations and provide secure evidence files to law enforcement
- Manage geographically dispersed sites easily from a single, central location
- Automate security process to save time and improve efficiency
- Maintain complete situational awareness
As your business needs change, Siveillance Video Pro can easily expand and integrate other business solutions.
Choose Siveillance Video Pro if you need unlimited cameras and servers and:
- Reliable, high-performance surveillance software, including recording servers, edge storage, and hardware accelerated video motion detection
- Large-scale and distributed surveillance operations, including unlimited system scalability and a centralized, single management interface
- Supreme situational awareness, including interactive smart maps, alarm manager, bookmarking, and a video wall solution
- Secure and efficient video handling, with multi-stage video storage and grooming, evidence lock, database encryption, and two-step verification
Make the most of your video surveillance solutions with exciting add-on modules
Recognize the power of automatic vehicle identification
This add-on module reads license plate information from vehicles and links the plate information with the video. Access control, theft prevention, loyalty programs, toll road, and border control can all take advantage of this solution.
Pair video with transaction information
Now you can extract transaction data from your point-of-sale, barcode scanning, and other data systems and pair that information with the video from the time of that transaction. It’s a powerful add-on for the retail and shopping industry.
Video enable your access control
Integrate your access control system with Siveillance, letting you control both your video cameras and your access control system from a central interface. This add-on module helps your operates visually verify individuals and streamline their work.
Powerful ways to access your surveillance solutionsYou need flexible, powerful ways to access your surveillance system—from any platform, from desktop computers with industry-standard browsers to mobile devices.
Expand your system with our suite of integrations
Siveillance Video lets you easily integrate SiPass Integrated access control, Siveillance Control (PSIM), Siveillance Control Pro (Command and Control), Desigo CC (building management system), and other third-party solutions. Because different industries have different needs, Siveillance Video offers a variety of partner solutions, already integrated with Siveillance Video to provide a complete solution, ready to meet the most complex requirements. This level of integration streamlines your surveillance operations, reduces system complexity and cost, and lets you create and incorporate new technologies as they’re developed and needed.
Discover more about Siveillance Video
Secure your people, assets, and business
Siveillance Video video technology makes it easy to not only use video surveillance for safety and security, but also to monitor and optimize business operations and processes.
If you’re ready to learn more about how Siveillance Video can secure your people, assets, and business, contact our team today.