Ensure peak facility performance
Siemens doesn’t just take a test-and-inspect approach, but offers outcome-based mechanical services for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, that can help you get a handle on the rising costs of owning and operating your facility. We work with you, upfront, to identify where your operating costs are generated and where our services can help you make an impact and improve overall comfort.
With properly maintained HVAC systems, you can ensure the comfort of your building’s occupants while improving overall operations. With the right service program, lower overall operating costs, better facility performance, and energy savings are all possible with Siemens.
Services tailored to your needs
With a mechanical services program from Siemens you increase the value of your facility in many ways. By properly maintaining HVAC equipment you can:
- Improve facility performance while keeping costs low and maintaining comfort
- Minimize the risk of unplanned and unbudgeted repairs
- Maximize system and equipment reliability and uptime
- Improve efficiency
- Extend equipment life cycle
- Improve your facility staff’s productivity and knowledge
- Improve operations through best practice sharing with other facilities
- Protect the investment in your existing system
Siemens offers you flexible services and solutions that can be tailored to meet your specific facility requirements and budget.
- Preventive maintenance: Provides for routine inspection of equipment and records done by our experts.
- Predictive maintenance: Identifies potential unplanned failures before they negatively impact your facility and budget.
- Emergency service: Gets your system back online, quickly and efficiently.
- System retrofit and replacement: Repair or replacement of OEM equipment and components to improve efficiency.
- Performance improvement services: Delivers performance reporting to assure peak efficiency.
- Training and education: Improve your staff’s productivity and knowledge.
Additional Mechanical Services
Protect the life of your equipment with accurate and timely vibration analysis services
- Takes the guesswork out of mechanical troubleshooting
- Provides accurate diagnosis of equipment problems and mechanical failures
- Delivers easy-to-understand, same-day reports on equipment health and issues
- Provides predictability for managing equipment and budgeting maintenance
Upgrade air handling with efficiency and redundancy while providing comfort and control.
- Provides better airflow control to maximize comfort and efficiency
- Ensures system redundancy to minimize the risk of downtime or system failure
- Reduces noise levels, and improves occupant satisfaction and workplace comfort
- Shortens replacement time and costs with easy, modular installation
Eliminate unnecessary risk, liability and costs with Siemens non-chemical cooling tower water purification.
- Increase efficiency, safety and sustainability in managing cooling tower water treatment
- Eliminate need for toxic chemicals and the liability associated with handling hazardous materials
- Contribute to your organization’s sustainability goals by reducing water, energy and chemical consumption
- Lower your labor and maintenance costs
Siemens offers a proven, innovative, commercial technology to improve cooling tower management. Our ecological approach to water treatment helps you reduce bacteria, chemical use and costs. You can eliminate the need to manage chemicals through installation of the non-chemical Silver Bullet system, often realizing significant savings in water consumption, a reduction in cost for energy and maintenance, as well as the ability to qualify for LEED and tax rebate credits.
Siemens has a simplified, cost-effective solution for equipment replacement in hard-to-access areas.
- Installs state-of-the-art equipment in areas with limited access
- Assembles equipment on site, ensuring components are integrated and installed at optimal levels
- Reduces installation costs and increases energy efficiency
- Provides customizable plans with modular pieces for your specific needs