Overview: Learn to navigate SiPass Integrated software and interface. The class familiarizes system operators and administrators with common system functionality, tips and tricks, and advanced system application. This course is taught online by an instructor in four virtual sessions (2 hours each) over two consecutive days.
Participants: For users whose role it to operate and administer a SiPass Integrated system.
Objectives: Upon completion of the course, students will learn to:
Topics covered in the class include:
- SiPass Integrated Advanced Functions
- Operator Cardholder Administration and Access Control
- SiPass Integrated Hardware
- SiPass Integrated Alarming
- SiPass Integrated Reporting and Customized Reports