The powerful & versatile compact vector drive
SINAMICS G120C has been specially designed for customers looking for an economic, space-saving and easy-to-operate standard AC drive, while also providing a surprisingly wide range of functions. This device combines compactness with superior power density and is characterized by fast installation and commissioning, user-friendly connections and easy-to-use operating tools. With its seven frame sizes, the SINAMICS G120C covers a performance range of 0.75 to 150 Hp (0.55 to 132 kW). The energy-efficient device serves the most common communication interfaces and is an integral part of Totally Integrated Automation.
Web-based operator panel with wireless client connection
Mobile commissioning, diagnostics, service
With the SINAMICS G120C Smart Access Module, you can wirelessly connect mobile devices (smartphone, tablet, laptop) via WiFi to the SINAMICS G120C. This gives you a powerful tool with numerous functions for wireless commissioning, diagnostics and service. The module is set up in just a few steps. No installation or downloading of additional software required due to the web server function. A standard web browser and a commercially available operating system are all you need. The user interface of the SINAMICS G120C Smart Access Module is simple and intuitive in its configuration and use.
- Quick commissioning – mobile and clever
- Motor test – setting and changing the motor speed
- Simple maintenance and diagnostics
- All parameters and settings at a glance
- Storing and sharing of converter data
Intelligent operator panel for direct connection to the drive
for local operation, monitoring, setup, diagnostics, service
The mounted IOP-2 Intelligent Operator Panel and its remote handheld version allow fast local setup, fault diagnostics and intuitive operation of SINAMICS G120 drive series and simplifies the adjustment of settings during operation. It features an intuitive central multifunctional sensor control wheel.
There are three methods of using the IOP-2: Directly plugging it into the control unit of the drive, mounting in the door for operation outside the control cabinet, and as an IOP handheld unit for wired operation in difficult-to-access locations.
- High-contrast color display with a range of display options
- Fast series commissioning
- Simple configuration of an Ethernet-based fieldbus interface
- Fast access to product information about the current drive system
- Direct contact with Customer Support via the Siemens Industry Online Support App
- Simple connection to mobile devices (e.g. smartphones, tablets) via two-dimensional code (data matrix or QR code)
Basic operator panel for direct connection to the drive
for local operation, monitoring, commissioning, diagnostics
The menu-based operation and 2-line display of the BOP-2 Basic Operator Panel facilitate local commissioning of the SINAMICS G120 drive series. Simultaneous display of the parameter and parameter value, as well as parameter filtering, means that commissioning of a drive can be performed easily and, in most cases, without a printed parameter list.
The BOP-2 is available as an additional option for the SINAMICS G120 drives series.
- Direct local operation of the drive
- Simple switchover between automatic and manual operation
- Standard commissioning using the clone function
- 2-line display for showing up to 2 process values with text
- Diagnostics with menu prompting with 7-segment display
- Door mounting kit, can be mounted in the control cabinet door (achievable degree of protection is IP54/UL Type 12)
SINAMICS G120 wall mount kits allow simple, direct mounting of G120 modular and G120C compact PM240-2 drives. Designed for use with the latest SINAMICS drives, these low-cost kits are easy-to-install and conform to NEMA 1 and UL Type 1 standards.
Available in power ranges from ½ to 200 hp, and for voltages from 230V to 690V, the streamlined, compact design is consistent for all frame sizes and provides for simple interior mounting.
- Accommodates all SINAMICS G120 / G120C / PM240-2 / PM240P-2 power modules, control units and operator panels
- Standardized design
for optimum space utilization and for efficient side-by-side mounting with minimal clearances
- Multiple conduit knockout holes
for separate power, motor, I/O and network cabling
- Built-to-last construction
featuring galvanized steel 3-sided covers, mounting brackets and a rugged plastic window for BOP / IOP access