Low Amp Busway
Cost-effective low amp power distribution
Low amperage, XJ-L HD Busway, is the optimal choice for both contractors and users concerned with designing superior electrical systems that require a high plug density and optimal space utilization. The compact design is ideal for limited working areas in computer manufacturing, laboratory or test facilities, schools, hospitals, data centers, and machine shops.
Features & Benefits:
- Compact Size: Small cross section for applications where busway routing is constrained
- Joint Connection: Dual spring clamp assemblies ensure reliable, maintenance-free joints
- Safety: Plug-in outlets are IP2X finger safe (optional XOC outlet covers increase system to IP40)
- Reliability: Fundamental design has a 60 year history of reliability
- Service: Simple snap together installation, maintenance free joints, factory stock of critical components and large distribution inventory of bus plugs ensure quick and easy serviceability
- Fittings: Elbow, tee, crosses, flanged end, and tap boxes are offered in standard and custom configurations
- Compatibility: The full range of XJ-L HD bus plugs are interchangeable between 100A, 225A, and 400A busway
Lightweight and portable, plugs can be installed or relocated as required without de-energizing the busway
Bus plugs for XJ-L HD Busway are available from 15A to 200A, with molded case circuit breakers or Vacu-Break fusible switches. All XJ-L HD bus plugs are fully interchangeable with all XJ-L HD Busway configurations.
Pre-engineered plug-in opening locations ensure no interference for greater density and maximum flexibility. This is especially important in high tech areas requiring frequent movement of equipment.
A wide variety of NEMA and IEC receptacles or cord connections are available for the XPM. Integral current monitoring and surge protection are available upon request.
Find where to buy Siemens products with our distributor locator and at participating retail partners in the U.S.
Get in contact with our sales support and customer service for low voltage power distribution
Do you need help on a concrete project? Do you need a quote for any of our products or solutions? Do you need support for your installed equipment? Do you have a technical question? Do you need something totally different? You can contact us 24/7. We are looking forward to your call or online request.