High contact reliability with terminal blocks
Siemens offers an extremely robust solution for your electrical loads that can withstand high mechanical and thermal loads. Colored wiring feature provides an easy way to color-code the connecting levels and wiring. Maintenance-free design of our terminal blocks provides optimum handling, high dependability, and exceptional flexibility for your project at the event of heavy mechanical and thermal strain.
Features & Benefits:
- Time and cost-saving potential distribution
- Maintenance-free design that enhances safety
- Standardized connecting comb system
- Colored terminal blocks
- Both-end insulation with exception of two-tier, flat, and bolt-type terminals
Terminal Blocks Offering
- 8WA1 - Screw Terminals
- 8WH1 - Screw Terminals
- 8WH2 - Spring Loaded Terminals
- 8WH3 - Insolation Displacement Connection (IDC) Terminals
- 8WH5 - Combination Plug-in Terminals
- 8WH6 - In-Push-Out (iPO) Terminals
Find where to buy Siemens products with our distributor locator and at participating retail partners in the U.S.
Get in contact with our sales support and customer service for low voltage power distribution
Do you need help on a concrete project? Do you need a quote for any of our products or solutions? Do you need support for your installed equipment? Do you have a technical question? Do you need something totally different? You can contact us 24/7. We are looking forward to your call or online request.