3VA Molded Case Circuit Breakers
One system. A variety of applications.
Siemens new 3VA molded case circuit breakers offer safe, efficient and variable application options for low-voltage power distribution, up to 1000V, whether for industrial applications, infrastructure or buildings. The 3VA range of molded case circuit breakers provides UL frame sizes covering 125A to 2000A with the 3VA5 (thermal-magnetic trip unit) and 3VA6 (electronic trip unit) models, as well as IEC frame sizes covering 100A to 1600A with the 3VA1 and 3VA2 models.
3VA Molded Case Circuit Breaker line has expanded! The comprehensive 3VA portfolio now covers line protection applications with currents up to 2000A.
Our newest and most advanced generation of molded case circuit breakers now includes 1600A and 2000A frame sizes. This expands the offering of our most compact MCCB line with trip ranges from 15-2000A!
Features & Benefits:
- Compliance with global standards and certifications.
- Minimum space requirement thanks to the compact design.
- Extensive selection of internal accessories (auxiliary and alarm switches, shunt trips), that are universal to the product line.
- Power metering and communication capability with Modbus, Profibus, Profinet protocols.
- Minimal effort for planning and configuration as a result of extensive CAD data.
- Knowledge manager: technical information on a specific device can be accessed directly via QR code.
- Extensive accessory program for operation (front- or door-mounted rotary operators, MaxFlex cable operators and motor operators).
- UL 100% ratings available in 1200A and 1600A frame sizes – TMTU & ETU.
- 3VA Large Frame has DAS+ Arc Energy Reduction as a standard feature in all ETU versions – US National Electric Code compliant.
Find where to buy Siemens products with our distributor locator and at participating retail partners in the U.S.
Get in contact with our sales support and customer service for low voltage power distribution
Do you need help on a concrete project? Do you need a quote for any of our products or solutions? Do you need support for your installed equipment? Do you have a technical question? Do you need something totally different? You can contact us 24/7. We are looking forward to your call or online request.