General Purpose Molded Case Circuit Breakers
Engineered to take on the most demanding conditions day after day
Siemens panelboard mounting and general application circuit breakers are industrial design thermal-magnetic breakers with valuable features for demanding markets. Available in 240V, 480V and 600Y/347V versions with trip units ranging from 15A to 250A and interrupting ratings from 10KAIC to 100KAIC. These breakers are compact in size therefore saving space and reducing overall panel size. The 240V panelboard mounting breakers are also available with Arc Fault or Ground Fault sensing capabilities. The 480V and 600Y/347V breakers offer field installable internal accessories which allow for last minute changes in the field.
Features & Benefits:
General purpose molded case circuit breakers product line
- Suitable for a variety of construction applications: spas, hot tubs, kitchens, bathrooms, etc
- Trip unit ratings from 15A to 250A
- One inch pole spacing (except QR 250A frame)
480V and 600Y/347V breakers
- Field installable accessories – shunt trip, auxiliary switch or shunt/aux combinations - either side-car mounted or in internal accessory pockets.
- Meet various mult-national standards, global ratings including UL, CSA, NOM and IEC.
Meet the next generation of MCCBs – 3VA!
For your panelboard and switchboard needs, be sure to check out our newest and most technologically advanced generation of Molded Case Circuit Breakers – the 3VA. Available now in Siemens panelboards and switchboards:
- Compact design
- Thermal-magnetic and electronic trip units
- 480V delta ratings in 125A frame size
- Full suite of true internal accessories, even on 1-pole breakers.
Find where to buy Siemens products with our distributor locator and at participating retail partners in the U.S.
Get in contact with our sales support and customer service for low voltage power distribution
Do you need help on a concrete project? Do you need a quote for any of our products or solutions? Do you need support for your installed equipment? Do you have a technical question? Do you need something totally different? You can contact us 24/7. We are looking forward to your call or online request.