Sentron Molded Case Circuit Breakers
Proven performance in both commercial and industrial market segments
Siemens Sentron ™ series circuit breakers have a long history of excellent performance in both the commercial and industrial market segments. Siemens Sentron ™ Series circuit breakers are available in nine frame sizes from 125A to 2000A, in thermal-magnetic as well as electronic trip versions and are fully rated for use in North America (UL489, CSA, NOM). Features include field installable internal and external accessories, series connected short circuit ratings, and many sizes for motor circuit protectors & molded case switches.
Features & Benefits:
- 15-2000A Ratings (fixed/interchangeable)
- Rated for use across North America (UL489, CSA, CE, NOM)
- Field installable internal and external accessories
- Thermal Magnetic & Electronic Trip
- Sentron Sensitrip IV Electronic Trip breakers include Dynamic Arc Flash Sentry (maintenance mode)
- 100% rated frames available
- Many sizes for motor circuit protectors & molded case switches
- Current limiting versions available and listed per UL 489 without the use of fuses
- May be mounted in a suitable enclosure
- Field installable ground fault relay kits availalble for equipment protection (ED 125A frame)
Meet the next generation of MCCBs – 3VA!
Be sure to check out our newest and most technologically advanced generation of Molded Case Circuit Breakers – the 3VA. Be sure to check out our newest and most technologically advanced generation of MCCBs – the 3VA. Available now in frame sizes ranging from 125A to 1000A and providing many expanded capabilities:
- Compact design
- Extensive selection of universal accessories
- Thermal-magnetic & electronic trip units
- Advanced ETU features such as DAS, communication and metering
Find where to buy Siemens products with our distributor locator and at participating retail partners in the U.S.
Get in contact with our sales support and customer service for low voltage power distribution
Do you need help on a concrete project? Do you need a quote for any of our products or solutions? Do you need support for your installed equipment? Do you have a technical question? Do you need something totally different? You can contact us 24/7. We are looking forward to your call or online request.