18-pulse drive motor control centers
50 - 100 HP
Short-circuit rating 65 kA
NEMA 1 base enclosure and optional NEMA 12
18-pulse drive MCCs
Siemens tiastar motor control centers with integrated 18-pulse ac drives technology offer a simple, clean power motor control solution. With a modular, open-architecture design, tiastar MCCs are rugged, time-proven, and have many features and options to meet the needs of water/wastewater applications. Engineered with integrated components to reduced line harmonics, tiastar MCCs do more than simply meet IEEE 519 requirements, they offer high-level operating efficiency while reducing energy consumption and downtime.
- Increase service life of process equipment with active management of assets including motors and pumps
- Improve power quality and operating efficiency result in energy savings
- Process control flexibility to increase overall operational performance.
Watch the videos below to learn more about the Siemens tiastar low-voltage motor control center family and the SIERS retractable stabs option.
18-pulse drive integrated into tiastar motor control centers line-up
Compliance to IEEE 519
18-pulse diode converter bridge
High efficiency (low losses) results in energy savings
Integrated clean power patented phase-shifting transformer.
Electrical equipment and harmonic mitigation in one package
Wide range of options
Based on SINAMICS G120 platform
Common horizontal bus
Eliminate remote mounting of individual components
Easy integration with smart MCC.
- Municipal – Water and effluent treatment facilities, pump and lift stations
- Oil and gas – Pipeline pumps
- Power utilities – Pumps, fans, and blowers
- Compressors – HVAC chiller plants
- Conveyors – Mining and other large conveying systems
- Other applications – Irrigation systems, blowers, etc.