Front Connected Low Voltage Switchgear
Front connection accessibility
Front connected low voltage switchgear is designed to have all customer connections (incoming cable lugs, outgoing cable lugs, ground lugs, neutral disconnect, etc.) accessible from the front of the equipment. Additionally, front connected low voltage switchgear requires no rear access and can be mounted directly against a wall. With front connected low voltage switchgear, the rear breaker connection compartment is physically relocated to a separate vertical section beside the vertical section containing the breakers.
Features & Benefits:
- All customer connections are accessible from the front of the switchgear
- Breaker compartmentalization
- Industry leading footprint
- Front mounted common breaker plug-in accessories – easy to install
- Field upgradeable trip units
- Channel shaped vertical bus that provides superior thermal & short circuit withstand performance
- Modbus, Profibus, or Ethernet communication
- Supports energy management and power quality analysis through advanced breaker metering and relaying capability
- Dynamic Arc Flash Sentry (DAS) – dual breaker parameter setting capability
- Optional arc-resistant construction is available
Get in contact with our sales support and customer service for low voltage power distribution
Do you need help on a concrete project? Do you need a quote for any of our products or solutions? Do you need support for your installed equipment? Do you have a technical question? Do you need something totally different? You can contact us 24/7. We are looking forward to your call or online request.