Low Voltage Transformers
Flexible converting of voltages for your application
While being a completely static electrical device, dry type low voltage distribution transformers are versatile to benefit your application. They convert alternating current from one voltage level to another to match the voltage supply to the electrical load. By increasing (step-up) or decreasing (step-down) voltages, the transformers versatile electrical distribution for general purpose, lighting and power loads in commercial and industrial applications. Since no vaults are required for installation, dry type transformers can be located right at the load to provide correct voltage for the application. This eliminates the need for long, costly, low voltage feeders.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed to ANSI, UL, and NEMA Standards
- Available in a wide variety of ratings
- For general purpose, lighting and power loads in commercial and industrial applications
- Dry type transformers air cooled by natural convection
- Meets the demands of AC and DC variable speed drives
- Horsepower rating and voltage changes for motor drive systems
- Cores designed with reduced flux density for drive applications
Find where to buy Siemens products with our distributor locator and at participating retail partners in the U.S.
Get in contact with our sales support and customer service for low voltage power distribution
Do you need help on a concrete project? Do you need a quote for any of our products or solutions? Do you need support for your installed equipment? Do you have a technical question? Do you need something totally different? You can contact us 24/7. We are looking forward to your call or online request.