Residential Thermal Magnetic Circuit Breakers
Siemens offers a variety of thermal-magnetic circuit breakers to provide overload and short-circuit protection of a home’s electrical system
Siemens offers one of most comprehensive lines of thermal magnetic circuit breakers. Various products available to support every conceivable application in power distribution systems. Thousands of options including modular designs, molded cases or communication functionality enabling integration in system solutions.
Features & Benefits:
- Cost effective, flexible low voltage circuit protection devices range in performance and style to meet wide-ranging needs
- Designed to protect the home's wiring from high temperatures caused by excess current higher than the rating of the wire
- Protects against severe electrical shock or electrocution and mitigates against the risk of electrical fires
- Protects against damaging surges and voltage spikes
Siemens QP breakers provide easy plug-in connections in Siemens enclosures and the time saving Insta-Wire feature. Siemens offers three AIC ratings for these breakers: QP @ 10K AIC, QPH @ 22K AIC, and HQP @ 65 K AIC.
There are 4 available constructions to choose from:
- 1 Pole 120V
- 2 Pole 120/240V
- 2 Pole 240V
- 3 Pole 240V
- 400Hz Calibration - add suffix Y
- Marine 50º C Ambient Calibration - add suffix M
- Fungus Proofing - add suffix F
There are 3 available constructions to choose from:
- 1 Pole 120V Duplex
These space saver duplex breakers combine two independent 1/2" breaker poles in a common unit. This unit plugs into one load center stab and requires one panel space. HACR rated.
- 2 Pole 120/240V Triplex
These space saver triplex breakers provide a 2 pole common trip breaker for 120/240V AC circuits and two single poles for 120V AC circuits. Triplex require two panel spaces. HACR rated.
- 2 Pole 120/240V Quadple
These space saver quadplex breakers provide two sets of common trip, two-pole breakers for 120/240V AC circuits, and require two panel spaces. HACR rated.
- An exclusive side wired design saves wiring space and eliminates difficult "S bends"
- No need for costly filler plates - QS 225 Amp breaker takes the same space as standard 100 Amp QPs
- Single right hand bend wiring - saves time and wire
- Provides 100K AIC flexibility from 100 up to 225 Amps
- 100K to 10K AIC Series Rating
Find where to buy Siemens products with our distributor locator and at participating retail partners in the U.S.
Get in contact with our sales support and customer service for low voltage power distribution
Do you need help on a concrete project? Do you need a quote for any of our products or solutions? Do you need support for your installed equipment? Do you have a technical question? Do you need something totally different? You can contact us 24/7. We are looking forward to your call or online request.