Siemens provides a range of meter combinations including a line of SOLAR ready meter combinations.
Siemens meter combinations are built for safety, easy installation, long term quality and sustainability.
NEC 230.71 compliant single family metering solution is now available!
Introducing the new Siemens NEC 230.71 compliant single family solution available for order through your local distribution. The new meter mains achieve 400A service by two 200A main breakers located in their own individual compartments. This limits exposure to live components on the line side of the service disconnect for improved safety for maintenance personnel. The meter mains are available in non-EUSERC and EUSERC configurations. To learn more, download the flyer below.
Features & Benefits:
- Full range of Meters and Meter Mains that are built for safety, ease of installation, and long-term quality
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly options with SOLAR Ready Meter Combinations
- Options include:
- Meter combined with a load center, meter combined with a main breaker, and solar ready meter combinations
- Classic over-under construction (available in 100A and 125A versions), cost-effective side-by-side construction, and offset meter to increase room for pulling conductors.
- Combinations offer several different configurations to meet a variety of installer demands featuring designs that meet EUSERC requirements
- 1-phase, 3-wire 120/240V AC
- UL listed, Suitable for use only as service entrance equipment
- 22,000 AIC rated on most products
- Overhead and underground feed applications
- Load wires bottom or back exit only (some devices)
- 100A, 125A, 150A, 200A and 320A continuous ratings available
- Horn bypass and Lever bypass products available
- 5th jaw factory installed or available as accessory kit for most products
- Side hinged door with one screw removal on many products
- Pad locking provisions on all devices
- RX type (or) HD type hub provision on top end wall on all overhead feed devices
- 1-phase, 3-wire 120/240V AC
- UL listed, suitable for use only as service entrance equipment.
- 22,000 AIC rated on most products.
- 100A, 125A, 150A, 200A and 320A continuous ratings available.
- Horn bypass and Lever bypass products available.
- 5th jaw factory installed or available as accessory kit for most products.
- Side hinged door with one screw removal on many products.
- Pad locking provisions on all devices.
- RX type (or) HD type hub provision on top end wall on all overhead feed devices.
- 60A maximum auxiliary Input
- Dedicated alternative energy input
- Power feeds ahead of service disconnect a load side of meter socket
- Eliminates need to de-rate main breaker/bussing
Get in contact with our sales support and customer service for low voltage power distribution
Do you need help on a concrete project? Do you need a quote for any of our products or solutions? Do you need support for your installed equipment? Do you have a technical question? Do you need something totally different? You can contact us 24/7. We are looking forward to your call or online request.