Smart technology for your electrical apparatus product line
Intelligent devices (circuit breakers, relays, meters, etc.) have existed for more than 30 years. These devices are self-monitoring, configurable, and communicating, but individually they are only islands of intelligence. Historically integrated remote monitoring, configuration, and control have only been available with the inclusion of upstream PMCS, PCS, DCS, or SCADA systems. With the advent of Siemens Sma@rtGear technology, remote monitoring, configuration, and control are standard features that are integral to the electrical apparatus product.
Features & Benefits:
- Enhanced arc-flash safety.
- Enables remote monitoring, configuration, and control.
- Gets personnel outside the arc-flash hazard boundary when performing normal circuit breaker operations (OPEN/CLOSE, racking and Dynamic Arc-Sentry activation).
- Greatly reduces internal and external cont.rol wiring for increased product reliability and decreased installation labor.
- Faster commissioning and startup.
- Usage-based preventative and predictive maintenance information.
- Configurable, self-monitoring apparatus that is easier to design, specify, commission, and operate.
Find where to buy Siemens products with our distributor locator and at participating retail partners in the U.S.
Get in contact with our sales support and customer service for low voltage power distribution
Do you need help on a concrete project? Do you need a quote for any of our products or solutions? Do you need support for your installed equipment? Do you have a technical question? Do you need something totally different? You can contact us 24/7. We are looking forward to your call or online request.