General Duty Safety Switches
The industry's most trusted switches
General Duty Switches are intended for applications where reliable performance and continuity of service are needed, but where duty requirements are not severe and usual service conditions prevail.
Features & Benefits:
- General Duty Switches are intended for applications where reliable performance and continuity of service are needed, but where duty requirements are not severe and usual service conditions prevail.
- These switches are intended for use primarily with supply circuits rated 240V AC or less where the available fault current is less than 100,000A when used with Class R or T fuses or 10,000A max. when used with Class H fuses.
- Rugged durability: all copper current carrying parts except for lugs are constructed from copper. All general duty switches are load break and HP rated and UL98 listed
- Flexibility: switches are available in 2 and 3 pole versions and in both fusible and non-fusible designs. Both Type 1 and 3R enclosures are offered
- Easy installation: increased wire bending space and tangential knock-outs in 100-600A ratings speed installation
- Security: All general duty switches can be padlocked in the OFF position, and the door can also be padlocked in the CLOSED position
Find where to buy Siemens products with our distributor locator and at participating retail partners in the U.S.
Get in contact with our sales support and customer service for low voltage power distribution
Do you need help on a concrete project? Do you need a quote for any of our products or solutions? Do you need support for your installed equipment? Do you have a technical question? Do you need something totally different? You can contact us 24/7. We are looking forward to your call or online request.