Heavy Duty Safety Switches
Superior performance and application flexibility
Siemens heavy duty safety switches provide superior performance and application flexibility. They feature quick make and quick break operation and visible blade switching construction for a range of amperages with fusible and non-fusible designs. Siemens offers a wide range of accessories and a unique Siemens feature of 200% neutrals and isolated ground kits.
Features & Benefits:
- Wide variety of amperages and configurations available to meet any application.
- Siemens heavy duty safety switches are available in 30-1200A, 240V and 600V ratings
- Type 1, 3R, 12, and 4X enclosures.
- Quick make and quick break operation and visible blade switching construction with fusible and non-fusible designs.
- They can be used on circuits that are rated through 200K when protected by or used with Class R or J fuses.
- Available with a wide range of accessories and a unique Siemens feature of 200% neutrals and isolated ground kits.
Find where to buy Siemens products with our distributor locator and at participating retail partners in the U.S.
Get in contact with our sales support and customer service for low voltage power distribution
Do you need help on a concrete project? Do you need a quote for any of our products or solutions? Do you need support for your installed equipment? Do you have a technical question? Do you need something totally different? You can contact us 24/7. We are looking forward to your call or online request.