Talon Meter Mounting Equipment
Providing a wide array of meter mounting equipment to meet your market needs.
Talon has been the standard for quality and innovation for meter mounting equipment for over half a century. The basic design of our sockets has not changed since inception, making Talon a solid, time-proven design. The residential socket line continues to grow daily as we continuously add or update our products for an ever-changing market.
Full offering of meter mounting equipment
Talon's variety of designs of meter sockets meet all your installation needs:
- Up to 400 amps
- Ring and Ringless
- Horn, lever, and manual bypass
- 4, 5 and 7 jaws
- Barrel Lock Provisions
Enclosure designs include:
- Single Position
- Multi Position - Horizontal up to 6 positions
- Meter Combined with a Load Center
- Meter Combined with a Main Breaker
- Uni-PAK - vertical up to 6 positons with main breaker provision
- PTS Sockets and CT Cabninets
Talon temporary powered outlet panels combine a meter socket with several electrical receptacle options for short term needs such as RV parks and construction sites.
- 100 amp main breaker
- 125 amp main lug
- 16 different electrical receptacles to choose from (maximum 3 per unit)
- Suface Mount or Pedestal Mount
- Ring or Ringless
- Horn or Lever Bypass
- Unmetered option available
- Light, water, phone and television options available
To assist in the customer specific needs of meter socket installations, Talon offers many accessories to help.
- Cover plates
- Sealing Rings
- 5th jaw kits
- Additional options available on request
Get in contact with our sales support and customer service for low voltage power distribution
Do you need help on a concrete project? Do you need a quote for any of our products or solutions? Do you need support for your installed equipment? Do you have a technical question? Do you need something totally different? You can contact us 24/7. We are looking forward to your call or online request.