EH station class hookstick medium-voltage disconnects
Rated continuous current up to 2,000 A
Lightning impulse (BIL) up to 200 kV
EH medium-voltage station class hookstick disconnects
The type EH is a simple and reliable power-class disconnect switch which features a square-tubular blade for exceptional mechanical rigidity and electrical conductivity.
Watch the video below to learn more about Siemens medium-voltage air-break disconnect switches.
Off-load disconnection and isolation of substation equipment.
- High-pressure, coin-silver jaw contacts
- Positive-latch, effective pry-out mechanism
- Precision machined hinge and jaw castings for low-resistance connection
- 90º blade stop
- NEMA 3” D.B.C. insulators
- Standard or customized mounting options
- Galvanized steel channel or formed universal base.
- Available in a type V configuration
- Porcelain or polymer insulator
- Loadbreak hooks
- Cable connector
- Tinned terminal pads
- Backplate set.