EHL station class hookstick medium-voltage disconnects
Rated continuous current up to 1,200 A
Lightning impulse (BIL) up to 200 kV
EHL medium-voltage station class hookstick disconnects
Equipped with a Saf-T-Gap interrupter, the type EHL combines the advantages of the EH with the capabilities of a proven interrupter. The plug-in Saf-T-Gap interrupter is simple to install and remove with a standard shotgun stick.
Watch the video below to learn more about Siemens medium-voltage air-break disconnect switches.
On-load disconnection and isolation of substation equipment.
- High-pressure, coin-silver jaw contacts
- Positive-latch, effective pry-out mechanism
- Precision machined hinge and jaw castings for low-resistance connection
- 90º blade stop
- NEMA 3” D.B.C. insulators
- Standard or customized mounting options
- Galvanized steel channel or formed universal base.
- Available in a type V configuration
- Porcelain or polymer insulator
- Cable connector
- Tinned terminal pads
- Backplate set.