EHTT station class hookstick medium-voltage disconnects
Rated continuous current up to 1,200 A
Lightning impulse (BIL) up to 200 kV
EHTT medium-voltage station class hookstick disconnects
Utilizing the advantages of the type EH switch in a tandem-transfer configuration, the EHTT provides an effective and safer means to redirect power when bypassing is required.
Watch the video below to learn more about Siemens medium-voltage air-break disconnect switches.
Substation tandem transfer switching.
- High-pressure, coin-silver jaw contacts
- Positive-latch, effective pry-out mechanism
- Precision machined hinge and jaw castings for low-resistance connection
- 90º blade stop
- NEMA 3” D.B.C. insulators
- Standard or customized mounting options
- Galvanized steel channel or formed universal base.
- Porcelain or polymer insulator
- Loadbreak hooks
- Cable connector
- Tinned terminal pads
- Backplate set.