LER line-tap medium-voltage disconnects
Rated continuous current up to 900 A
Lightning impulse (BIL) up to 150 kV
LER medium-voltage line-tap disconnects
Featuring a sturdy and well-ventilated square-tubular copper blade and high-pressure silver contacts, the type LER line-tap disconnect provides superior current-carrying characteristics. Meets the requirements of a wide array of cable-riser and cross-over applications.
Watch the video below to learn more about Siemens medium-voltage air-break disconnect switches.
Line-tap or cross-over disconnection.
- Dead-end connection and tension withstand
- Porcelain or polymer insulators
- High-pressure silver contacts.
- Plug-in Saf-T-Gap interrupter
- Captive-terminal hardware
- Wedge hangers or cable connectors
- Loadbreak hooks.